The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Gus got burners across the field (except starting at QB) , Im not tryin to hear not a god damn excuse about this offense this year

That high school offense is played out. As long as Gus is there. You will always have the same results. Common sense is not too common in Bama it seems.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The part where you just think usc would have blew that 04 Auburn team’s, doors off the hinges

I’m not a believer in that, i think either team could have won but it was some serious college talent on that auburn team (i only say that, because just like usc a lot of those hyped up kids barley made a dent any where in the league)
Not only did we spank that same team with the same talent the previous season in their own stadium, Look what we did to Jason White and Adrian MF Peterson (who was the baddest man on the planet that season).

I don't think Auburn would have beat USC, OU, Texas, Cal, or even Utah on a neutral field that season tbh. :yeshrug:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We've only had one white full time starter qb in a decade :stopitslime: It's always fans of garbage teams that have so much to say. Worry about how bad yall going to look. Just like every year.

Had way more black qbs than most schools ever in their history. That sir is facts. Something you Michigan fans know anything about. Also don't know anything about winning in recent years. :russ:

Have some more of that Jimmy Juice:mjgrin:

I see you off your meds again, and i see the kryptonite is making you weak again, and you go to your go to move again

Ok dude

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We've only had one white full time starter qb in a decade :stopitslime: It's always fans of garbage teams that have so much to say. Worry about how bad yall going to look. Just like every year.

Had way more black qbs than most schools ever in their history. That sir is facts. Something you Michigan fans know anything about. Also don't know anything about winning in recent years. :russ:

Have some more of that Jimmy Juice:mjgrin:

If it wasn’t for that one Jameis year, you’d be NC State with more 5 stars status. Why can’t you get that through your head?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If it wasn’t for that one Jameis year, you’d be NC State with more 5 stars status. Why can’t you get that through your head?
Why can't you get it through your head that anybody that knows sports which you clearly don't. That hypothetical situations don't count? :dahell:

The whole point of college football is to recruit the best players. The teams that do. Oh man you won't believe this. They win championships. Who would of thought that? :ohhh:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Why can't you get it through your head that anybody that knows sports which you clearly don't. That hypothetical situations don't count? :dahell:

The whole point of college football is to recruit the best players. The teams that do. Oh man you won't believe this. They win championships. Who would of thought that? :ohhh:

Nobody does less, with more.. than you guys. Congrats I guess.

Are you aware he only lost 1 game in TWO years?

I’m aware he only got one chip. And apparently, that’s all The Coli cares about.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Nobody does less, with more.. than you guys. Congrats I guess.

I’m aware he only got one chip. And apparently, that’s all The Coli cares about.
And Michigan doesn't do shyt. Somebody really has to explain to me why fans of sorry teams have so much to say about teams they can't beat.

Jameis got one chip. Better than no chip. You should be used to that. Y'all haven't had a real one in like 50 years. Co chips don't count buddy

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Michigan doesn't do shyt. Somebody really has to explain to me why fans of sorry teams have so much to say about teams they can't beat.

Jameis got one chip. Better than no chip. You should be used to that. Y'all haven't had a real one in like 50 years. Co chips don't count buddy

Leather helmet legends.....Michigan fans are ridiculous.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Leather helmet legends.....Michigan fans are ridiculous.
You know what. Just those two Michigan fans are ridiculous. AZ is land of Michigan and OSU fans due to the many transplants. Gotta tell you. The Michigan fans aren't delusional like them and they are done drinking the Jimmy Juice.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm pretty sure the helmets weren't leather in 97.

Come back to the conversation when FSU isn't more known for their off court legal troubles, than what they accomplish ON the field.
Come back to the convo when ya'll bums can beat FSU. And stop losing to OSU every year also. Worry about your bum team.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You know what. Just those two Michigan fans are ridiculous. AZ is land of Michigan and OSU fans due to the many transplants. Gotta tell you. The Michigan fans aren't delusional like them and they are done drinking the Jimmy Juice.

Looks like you found a friend as delusional as you’re senile ass.

And there’s Michigan fans and alumni ALL OVER the country. Everywhere you go. LA. Arizona. NY. Miami.

I wonder why.