The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'll take your word. I read a few of the first reports from like the first 2 practices.
Yeah the first few practices he was making noise but as it’s went on he’s slowed down. It’s expected though, he should be in high school right now. Fromm is going to be tough to unseat. He he knows the O and can do everything they ask.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yeah the first few practices he was making noise but as it’s went on he’s slowed down. It’s expected though, he should be in high school right now. Fromm is going to be tough to unseat. He he knows the O and can do everything they ask.

Hopefully on 9/8/18 he will struggle.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Everyday we lit
shawn-michaels.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohio State will probably win the national title this year.

JT Barrett was a liability that held them back. With him gone now they should finally beat everyone they're supposed to beat.

Here's my early playoff predictions:

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma/USC

The 4 teams will come out of those 5 teams. SEC won't get 2 in this year.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Fields is probably better than Fromm right now. I was honestly never sold of Fromm.

He might be. Fromm had an elite team built around him. He didn't have to do much

Let's not undersell Fromm. I think he should he can be with the shyt especially the last 3 games of the season.

But yea, I agree, it's going to be time to show it without all that returning talent

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

This is 3 weeks old. Ole Miss is objecting to immediate eligibility, except they’ve already admitted to lying to the kids about being clean. So for you slow nikkas.. they’re trying to save face. It won’t end well for them. Shea will play in A2 this year. And we’re gonna best that ass.

Ohio State will probably win the national title this year.

JT Barrett was a liability that held them back. With him gone now they should finally beat everyone they're supposed to beat.

Here's my early playoff predictions:

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma/USC

The 4 teams will come out of those 5 teams. SEC won't get 2 in this year.

I love every part of this post. :shaq:

:mjgrin:

Congrats OSU. :blessed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Let's not undersell Fromm. I think he should he can be with the shyt especially the last 3 games of the season.

But yea, I agree, it's going to be time to show it without all that returning talent
nah fukk that nikka Fromm. Front running bytch ass. Fields aint shyt either but Fromm looked like he het wet himself when he was getting rag dolled against us. I will admit before that USC game he was replaceable as fukk tho, and then them nikkas put the battery in his back