The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
nah fukk that nikka Fromm. Front running bytch ass. Fields aint shyt either but Fromm looked like he het wet himself when he was getting rag dolled against us. I will admit before that USC game he was replaceable as fukk tho, and then them nikkas put the battery in his back
:martin:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ohio State will probably win the national title this year.

JT Barrett was a liability that held them back. With him gone now they should finally beat everyone they're supposed to beat.

Here's my early playoff predictions:

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma/USC

The 4 teams will come out of those 5 teams. SEC won't get 2 in this year.

I should neg your black ass, for such blasphemy

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Ohio State will probably win the national title this year.

JT Barrett was a liability that held them back. With him gone now they should finally beat everyone they're supposed to beat.

Here's my early playoff predictions:

1. Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma/USC

The 4 teams will come out of those 5 teams. SEC won't get 2 in this year.
TN9a4Ch.gif

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
nah fukk that nikka Fromm. Front running bytch ass. Fields aint shyt either but Fromm looked like he het wet himself when he was getting rag dolled against us. I will admit before that USC game he was replaceable as fukk tho, and then them nikkas put the battery in his back

:dead:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
man if yall had that dude Dowdle against em, UGA "run" wouldve been prematurely ended. yall clamped the running game up for the most part but that pathetic ass Muschamp offense led by that turncoat thot Bobby Bentley and the 5 star QB that should be on OUR team couldnt make nothin happen :mjcry:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
bytch ass nikka really took half our staff, recruits, and our future cac QB quota meeter with him just to do nothing smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should neg your black ass, for such blasphemy

Its either y'all or USC or Alabama.

I'm going with Ohio State right now. Repeating is hard so I gotta knock Alabama for that. Pac 12 is weak so even if they win the conference it's possible USC gets left out.

That leaves Ohio State as the strong favorite.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also.....

Tennessee will surprise everyone this year and win 10 games.

They'll beat Auburn on the road and they'll give Georgia a scare.

Butch Jones incompetence as a head coach will be amplified next year when people see how much better the team is with him gone.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Also.....

Butch Jones incompetence as a head coach will be amplified next year when people see how much better the team is with him gone.

There’s the swagg i know,

Salute for the early fukkery in the thread, shyt you had me worried, i thought you were on your meds for once :whew:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's not undersell Fromm. I think he should he can be with the shyt especially the last 3 games of the season.

But yea, I agree, it's going to be time to show it without all that returning talent
You right. But he still has a lot of talent with that #1 recruiting class. (Start the investigation) it's just a lot of young talent. They brought in 2, 5 star RB's again and they have Swift :DeadTowel:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
man if yall had that dude Dowdle against em, UGA "run" wouldve been prematurely ended. yall clamped the running game up for the most part but that pathetic ass Muschamp offense led by that turncoat thot Bobby Bentley and the 5 star QB that should be on OUR team couldnt make nothin happen :mjcry:

Man, that QB better be a hell of a lot better than last year. I think everyone knew Bentley would make a move from an analyst of offense to an assistant as soon as something came open. I hope that Bentley Sr has the running backs better than the last two years cause I believe we are top 4 in SEC in RB depth.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Also.....

Auburn blew apart Pruitt’s defense last year with a half decent Kerryon, a playbook of screens and Stidham toting the rock

If UT holds us under 40 points id be disgusted lol