The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man, that QB better be a hell of a lot better than last year. I think everyone knew Bentley would make a move from an analyst of offense to an assistant as soon as something came open. I hope that Bentley Sr has the running backs better than the last two years cause I believe we are top 4 in SEC in RB depth.
This y’all best year to take the conference imo. UGA still playing a schedule of special ed kids with us as likely the only elite team, but they due for a stepback. Y’all gotta find a way to make something happen with that before Florida returns

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Auburn blew apart Pruitt’s defense last year with a half decent Kerryon, a playbook of screens and Stidham toting the rock

If UT holds us under 40 points id be disgusted lol

I'm counting on the classic down year when being hyped for Auburn.

Ya'll are the masters of turning into scrubs when everyone think ya'll should be world-beaters.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
You right. But he still has a lot of talent with that #1 recruiting class. (Start the investigation) it's just a lot of young talent. They brought in 2, 5 star RB's again and they have Swift :DeadTowel:

IDK how we're even gonna be competitive with them mafukkas this season or anybody else from the East. USCe will prolly be projected to finish 2nd in the East and I don't give em no shot to beat UGA

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This y’all best year to take the conference imo. UGA still playing a schedule of special ed kids with us as likely the only elite team, but they due for a stepback. Y’all gotta find a way to make something happen with that before Florida returns
I don't think Auburn gone be elite...... The defense yes. But that o line is :trash:. Whole season gone look like that Clemson game from last year
IDK how we're even gonna be competitive with them mafukkas this season or anybody else from the East. USCe will prolly be projected to finish 2nd in the East and I don't give em no shot to beat UGA
UGA's schedule is :flabbynsick: but they won't run through everybody imo. It's always going to be some random team who pushes them. USC kept up with them last year in Athens if I'm not mistaken :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't think Auburn gone be elite...... The defense yes. But that o line is :trash:. Whole season gone look like that Clemson game from last year

UGA's schedule is :flabbynsick: but they won't run through everybody imo. It's always going to be some random team who pushes them. USC kept up with them last year in Athens if I'm not mistaken :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:
The run blocking actually looked improved IMO, all things considering. Only marginally tho

I believe we gonna start off shaky but Grimes is so good at getting lesser talented players to be at least decent that we might be aight by game 7-8.

Now this is my wishes, your post is probably more based in reality with all the injuries we had. Can’t wait to see Gatewood ducking 8 tackles in the backfield like Cam tho :shaq:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The run blocking actually looked improved IMO, all things considering. Only marginally tho

I believe we gonna start off shaky but Grimes is so good at getting lesser talented players to be at least decent that we might be aight by game 7-8.

Now this is my wishes, your post is probably more based in reality with all the injuries we had. Can’t wait to see Gatewood ducking 8 tackles in the backfield like Cam tho :shaq:
Yeah, just to see him throw 10 yards over a receivers head :RussellMartBrook:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

The best thing is we play UGA early and at Williams Brice. Although Fromm played in some big games last year we get him early in a hostile environment and this game will probably be a 7:45 ESPN or 3:30 CBS game on a hot ass September day in Cola. I will get into it later but I think overall the Gamecocks offense will score points this year if Bentley comes out doesn't play like he is scared to throw the ball down field. As I said early I will rank us in the TOP 4 teams at the RB position in the SEC and probably top teams at WR in the nation maybe. I'm not really sold on our OL just yet with the new uptempo offense that I saw at t he spring game. Defensively, I like odds with mUSChamp and T-Rob calling shots. We got kids on the defense that have been in the system and they are upper class players now so we got experience, but depth is still the question though.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This y’all best year to take the conference imo.

giphy.gif

Its too early for this foolishness breh