Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You when Speights is named your starter :EdGtears:

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!
a8tNfMZ.png

leDwusF.png

Post reported :francis:

Michigan and LSU may have the most pissed off fanbases if they got 7-5 this season.

:francis: Understatement my G

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'd be pissed off too with all that NFL talent every year just to still be average. Y'all had a right to be pissed off in 2011 tho
It's not that tho. We just have fans that wanna be angry at something. For example, say Guice curse someone out at a restaurant or something, you'll have a whole bunch of fans talking "I'll never liked that guy anyways I always thought he was a piece of shyt". Only fanbase that blantley roots for coaches and players to fail so they can be right. Then they don't even support the team, look at all the games that were empty after halftime. Watch the spring game this year, AU had what 20k or so fans in bad weather? Our won't be half of that. Saban said LSU fans have "catastrophe syndrome" that's a good way to put it cuz every time something negative comes out, it's the end of the world. Myles Brennan throws an int in practice "see I told you we'll never have a QB, coach O is a bum all these players are bums too"

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
We can go undefeated and out fanbase would be pissed. We have the worst fan base in sports

I just think with Coach O you guys are gonna go through a lot of 8-5 seasons whereas if Les was there he would’ve at least had you guy in contention for the west, not to say that Les didn’t have faults running a 1995 offense.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I just think with Coach O you guys are gonna go through a lot of 8-5 seasons whereas if Les was there he would’ve at least had you guy in contention for the west, not to say that Les didn’t have faults running a 1995 offense.

Stop it breh, les needed to go 100%. And so did richt at uga. Exact same reason. Program stuck operating at 75% for a decade. Always losing the games that count.