The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I just think with Coach O you guys are gonna go through a lot of 8-5 seasons whereas if Les was there he would’ve at least had you guy in contention for the west, not to say that Les didn’t have faults running a 1995 offense.
I'll reserve my judgment on O till I see how he handles these QBs. I know he manages the roster better than Les don't remember the last time being so deep in the trenches.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It was the right move to get rid of Les, but Coach O was a terrible replacement for him. He will be gone after this season

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Stop it breh, les needed to go 100%. And so did richt at uga. Exact same reason. Program stuck operating at 75% for a decade. Always losing the games that count.

Yes Les needed to go, but when you firing someone that’s winning you 10 games, make sure the replacement is better, take UGA for example.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yes Les needed to go, but when you firing someone that’s winning you 10 games, make sure the replacement is better, take UGA for example.
That year we fired Les, we would have gone 6-6 or worst I really believe that. We didn't look good in any game and that was with a team that had atleast 25+ players that will be on an NFL roster on it.