The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’m 4 episodes into that Michigan documentary on Amazon, and whether you’re a fan of Michigan or not, I’d give it a watch.

They’re going IN DEPTH to Michigan’s 2017 season. It’s just a really really good inside look at every aspect of the program, and of a student athletes every day life. I promise you’ll like it.

Also.. I can now see why no one cared for Speight. Dudes a legit bytch. bytch. Talkin sideways to his girlfriend about teammates. bytch! That ain’t none of that whores business. :wtf:
Didn’t help that Speight looked like a raw potato

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
theres like 20K people at this spring game

Auburn weather is so fukking terrible.

edit: I didnt know what this nikka Jeff Holland looked like :ohhh: I seen dude at the rec twice this week :francis:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It don't matter who start for us we still beating u bums :mjlol:
'
foh cac devil

*Perry's not the guy. I thought he looked okay a couple weeks ago but after seeing him in live action today it's no bueno. I know that's gonna disappoint a lot of people that thought he'd be our savior but i eluded to his flaws when watching his high school tape. He wasn't coached, he was playing junkyard ball. (toss it up!)

*Rosier. LOL. (that's all)

*Not a great day for Cager.

*Our defense still can't cover the middle of the field. Just forget about it. It's always gonna be a weakness.

Gonna be a long season for you bums :wow:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U on canesinsight instead of getting yo salt and pepa dance moves down :gucci: north cali CAC you love our style :mjgrin:

:pachaha:

dont forget about

1F8LRTq.gif

Can't wait :blessed:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enough talk about the College Football Playoff frontrunners and preseason darkhorses ahead of the 2018 season.

Which Power 5 teams will underwhelm and fall short of expectations this fall?

247Sports national analyst Brad Crawford picks one team from each conference that may have the cards stacked against them in November:

ACC: North Carolina State (Projected record: 7-5, 4-4)
How do you replace Bradley Chubb, Kentavius Street, Jaylen Samuels and Nyheim Hinesand improve the following season? You don't, not at a program like N.C. State where premiere NFL players — much less a handful of them — come around once every couple of years. Even with multi-year starter Ryan Finley back to lead the offense, the Wolfpack faces an uphill climb this season as one of the ACC's hunted. N.C. State will likely be underdogs against West Virginia, Clemson and Florida State. And rivalry games against Wake Forest and North Carolina are historical splits, not to mention a road game at Marshall being much more worrisome than it looks on paper. Marshall is one of the most veteran teams the Wolfpack play this season and won eight games in 2017.

PAC-12: Washington State (Projected record: 7-5, 4-5)
Are the Cougars destined to become an afterthought following last season's November flameout? Wazzu caught lightning in a bottle with early wins over USC and Oregon before succumbing to adversity down the stretch. Luke Falk was the program's unquestioned leader, but the bigger loss might be defensive coordinator Alex Grinch's departure to Ohio State. Grinch almost single-handedly revitalized Wazzu's defense and made this program a force at the line of scrimmage, the only element missing from its rise under Leach. After a midseason bye, the Cougars play Oregon and Stanford consecutive weeks in October. The season will be decided there.

BIG 12: Oklahoma State (Projected record: 8-4, 5-4)
Mike Gundy has earned the benefit of the doubt after three consecutive 10-win seasons, but he’s not getting there this fall — even with a soft schedule prior to the meat of the Big 12 slate. The Cowboys basically have two months to get it going offensively after adjusting to life without Mason Rudolph, James Washington and Marcell Ateman before battling Texas, Oklahoma, West Virginia and TCU over the final five weeks of the season. All four of those squads should finish with a better record than Oklahoma State in the top-half of the league standings. If the Cowboys can navigate home games against Boise State and Texas Tech in September unscathed, there’s a good chance they’ll be inside the Top 15 at 7-0 in late October before the swoon begins.

BIG TEN: Michigan (Projected record: 7-5, 5-4)
The Wolverines' projected win total should come out in May from oddsmakers, who will undoubtedly over-inflate potential greatness from this year's team. The opener in South Bend is basically a toss-up (and in that case, you give a slight edge to the Irish) and those matchups with Wisconsin, Michigan State, Penn State and Ohio State? Jim Harbaugh hasn't proved he can beat rivals on a consistent basis. Even when the Wolverines posted matching 10-3 campaigns during the 2015 and 2016 seasons, they went 4-4 against Top 25 teams and three of those wins were against BYU, Northwestern and Florida.

Paul Finebaum said this week he believes Harbaugh is in over his head and better-suited in the NFL ranks. That sounds outlandish initially, but a five-loss season this fall would only strengthen that claim. The outliers here are nine starters back on defense and Ole Miss transfer quarterback Shea Patterson — whether the NCAA deems him eligible. With a playmaker who challenges the opposition under center, the offense would improve and Michigan would be in title contention.

SEC: LSU (Projected record: 7-5, 4-4)
Relative to expectations, LSU will underachieve during Ed Orgeron’s second full season. ESPN’s simulations-based Football Power Index isn’t doing the Tigers any favors with a 6-6 prediction, but that’s a bit too catastrophic and there’s enough strength returning on defense to at least split the seesaw games and win those against competition of lesser talent. With that being said, the first eight weeks should be telling. Southeastern Louisiana and Louisiana Tech are the only gimmes in a loaded stretch without a bye week featuring matchups vs. (preseason) nationally-ranked Miami, Auburn, Georgia and Mississippi State.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk if its just a Harbaugh thing or what, but the most consistent thing I've seen this offseason on every cfb forum, blog, etc that I have read is Michigan hate. I knew Michigan was hated but damn :picard:

The wolves will be out if they have another disappointing season

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
BIG TEN: Michigan (Projected record: 7-5, 5-4)
The Wolverines' projected win total should come out in May from oddsmakers, who will undoubtedly over-inflate potential greatness from this year's team. The opener in South Bend is basically a toss-up (and in that case, you give a slight edge to the Irish) and those matchups with Wisconsin, Michigan State, Penn State and Ohio State? Jim Harbaugh hasn't proved he can beat rivals on a consistent basis. Even when the Wolverines posted matching 10-3 campaigns during the 2015 and 2016 seasons, they went 4-4 against Top 25 teams and three of those wins were against BYU, Northwestern and Florida.

Paul Finebaum said this week he believes Harbaugh is in over his head and better-suited in the NFL ranks. That sounds outlandish initially, but a five-loss season this fall would only strengthen that claim. The outliers here are nine starters back on defense and Ole Miss transfer quarterback Shea Patterson — whether the NCAA deems him eligible. With a playmaker who challenges the opposition under center, the offense would improve and Michigan would be in title contention.
WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!
a8tNfMZ.png

leDwusF.png

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You when Speights is named your starter :EdGtears:

Breh, no bullshyt.. at least watch the first episode of that Michigan documentary on Amazon. Trust me when I tell you, Wilton fukking Speight will never suit up for Michigan again. Ever.

Idk if its just a Harbaugh thing or what, but the most consistent thing I've seen this offseason on every cfb forum, blog, etc that I have read is Michigan hate. I knew Michigan was hated but damn :picard:

The wolves will be out if they have another disappointing season

Michigan’s always received an unhealthy amount of hate. We’re used to it.

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US?!
a8tNfMZ.png

leDwusF.png

I’ll take the over. Wanna bet? :yeshrug: