dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
::russell:

Bro, this is going on 15 years. I hear the same stuff from Texas fans EVERY YEAR. The past several years from YOU, specifically.

Y'all are the kings of hype.
Do it first, then talk to me. :yeshrug:
Keep living in the past breh. I'm not hyping anything, read the words straight from the recruits. They see what Herman is building.

What happened in the past when we had a CEO teddy bear coach is irrelevant. We finally have a X' and O's coach that will maximize the talent.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Keep living in the past breh. I'm not hyping anything, read the words straight from the recruits. They see what Herman is building.

What happened in the past when we had a CEO teddy bear coach is irrelevant. We finally have a X' and O's coach that will maximize the talent.
Winning a national championship and playing for another isn't maximizing the talent?

You need to slow down with all that Herman hype until the season starts. There's at least 5-6 teams capable of putting 50 on yall heads.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

Not living in the past. You say this every year.

"We're getting Saban..." "Strong is gonna do this...that...etc". "We're getting such n such recruit...." "We got this & that..."

That's you, not me.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm telling you... I think we need to go ahead and switch it up on the qb situation. We need to bring in a real qb coach who can help guys progress to the next level. Give Etling a clipboard and a headset. The competition should be between the three freshmen (Scott, Narcisse, Brennan). They might struggle at first but at least we at least there's an excuse for them to struggle. I'm not an expert but both qbs that played today didn't look too impressive:scust:
Canada's the QB coach and he's developed a ton of QBs that ended going pro. It's Etling bruh he's just so trash

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Winning a national championship and playing for another isn't maximizing the talent?

You need to slow down with all that Herman hype until the season starts. There's at least 5-6 teams capable of putting 50 on yall heads.
slow down? lol don't make me bring up all your posts begging for herman > usc.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Canada's the QB coach and he's developed a ton of QBs that ended going pro. It's Etling bruh he's just so trash
Ok Maybe I'm overreacting. We implementing a new offense going up against a top top defense. We gonna be be alright. Just need to be patient with the process.

:lupe: Can we still try another qb though? And not Mcmillan....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And?

You're trying to shyt on Mack Brown to prop up Tom Herman. That's Dumb as fukk.
I initially brought up Mack Brown b/c of his 5-8 record vs Stoops. OU contingent bragging about their Big 12 championships, they need to understand that the huge coaching mismatch that led to those titles is not happening with Herman.

I respect the consistency Mack Brown brought to the program, but Herman has a lot of his interpersonal qualities AND he brings much more to the table on gameday.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Ok Maybe I'm overreacting. We implementing a new offense going up against a top top defense. We gonna be be alright. Just need to be patient with the process.

:lupe: Can we still try another qb though? And not Mcmillan....
This QB competition is goin to go into mid season. If I'm the coaches I'm never letting etling feel comfortable at his spot.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I initially brought up Mack Brown b/c of his 5-8 record vs Stoops. OU contingent bragging about their Big 12 championships, they need to understand that the huge coaching mismatch that led to those titles is not happening with Herman.

I respect the consistency Mack Brown brought to the program, but Herman has a lot of his interpersonal qualities AND he brings much more to the table on gameday.

Personally, I thought Herman was way overrated, but I will admit I have been impressed so far. Spring game for the 1s that played was about as clean as I've ever seen UT play. Starting to get a lot of crystal balls for big recruits. Can't really complain so far. Things are moving in the right direction. Actually feels there won't be much uncertainty, if any, going into the season. Weird feeling.