Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yea he just isn't use to playing against that kind of athleticism. All easily fixable things. His arm, footwork, mental makeup, etc everything u want is elite. And lol he'll be fine with getting hit he's a tough kid. Love his personality. Jalen looked good running and on those deeps balls but his short and medium passing was still horrible and he is still bad about going through his reads. He should have that fixed by now, but his athleticism makes up for it. That's only reason Tua won't be starter

I don't remember any of y'all WRs doing shyt in y'all spring game lol. Only that small one had a decent game Phillips. Not worried at all about y'alls offense. Saban just wants to see what Trevon Diggs has at corner he was the one getting burnt on those long Jalen throws, if he isn't ready then it will be Levi Wallace or Aaron Robinson. Don't know why we don't move Minkah back to corner tho.
Jalen physically is just more ready for the SEC. By next year Tua should be ready, but by then Jalen may very well be back to back POY.

I'll say this though if Jalen does get beaten out he could still be a Heisman worthy QB in the Big 12. Thats where he should probably transfer too if he loses his job. He's got the deep pass and scrambling ability to create havoc in that conference.

Time will tell though.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Jalen physically is just more ready for the SEC. By next year Tua should be ready, but by then Jalen may very well be back to back POY.

I'll say this though if Jalen does get beaten out he could still be a Heisman worthy QB in the Big 12. Thats where he should probably transfer too if he loses his job. He's got the deep pass and scrambling ability to create havoc in that conference.

Time will tell though.
Jalen is not going to get beat out. Dude is still 18 years old. Of course he's going to improve. SEC offensive player of the year as a true freshman... Scarborough going down hurt them in the championship game just as much as Jalen's accuracy issues. I like Jalen, he's got the kind of poise under pressure that you can't teach.... If it was all about who looks good in practices and scrimmages then Barnett would still be there as the starter. I don't know what Tua is going to do, but Jalen is going to be a four year starter barring injury. #facts

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Georgia parts ways with newly signed lineman after arrest
ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — Georgia has released new football signee D'Antne Demery after the offensive lineman was arrested following an argument with his girlfriend.
gpbvapnlcmxrlg1ihajh

Bulldogs head coach Kirby Smart confirmed Demery's release from the letter-of-intent in a statement Sunday. Demery was arrested Saturday night on charges of simple battery and criminal trespass in downtown Athens, Georgia.
ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — Georgia has released new football signee D'Antne Demery after the offensive lineman was arrested following an argument with his girlfriend.

Bulldogs head coach Kirby Smart confirmed Demery's release from the letter-of-intent in a statement Sunday. Demery was arrested Saturday night on charges of simple battery and criminal trespass in downtown Athens, Georgia.

Moss is going to sit out this year.

Next year this kid will be ready. :takedat:

Don't forget about baby Vick

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Jalen is not going to get beat out. Dude is still 18 years old. Of course he's going to improve. SEC offensive player of the year as a true freshman... Scarborough going down hurt them in the championship game just as much as Jalen's accuracy issues. I like Jalen, he's got the kind of poise under pressure that you can't teach.... If it was all about who looks good in practices and scrimmages then Barnett would still be there as the starter. I don't know what Tua is going to do, but Jalen is going to be a four year starter barring injury. #facts
No one said Jalen is going to get beat out, it's just how fast will Saban put in Tua if/when Jalen struggles. Jalen is great I agree, but Tua is just better. Bo going down hurt but if Jalen hits 1-2 short easy passes then we win. Tua has the same mental toughness as Jalen. LOL Jalen looked much better than Barnett in practices and scrimmages that's why Saban didn't even really give Barnett a chance.

Lol I like the wishful thinking, if I was an LSU fan I wouldn't want Tua to see the field either.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
No one said Jalen is going to get beat out, it's just how fast will Saban put in Tua if/when Jalen struggles. Jalen is great I agree, but Tua is just better. Bo going down hurt but if Jalen hits 1-2 short easy passes then we win. Tua has the same mental toughness as Jalen. LOL Jalen looked much better than Barnett in practices and scrimmages that's why Saban didn't even really give Barnett a chance.

Lol I like the wishful thinking, if I was an LSU fan I wouldn't want Tua to see the field either.

Remains to be seen.