Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

I'm going to give my mature response, then I'm going to go in.....

First, I have no hard feelings or ill will towards what school this young man is going to play for. That is ultimately his decision, however he is making a mistake because Herman is unproven..... and his OC..... whoever the hell it is, isn't better than Lincoln Riley. This is a big time gamble. Second, Casey Thompson(OU legacy of Charles Thompson and brother Kendall Thompson) is also committed to Texas who is just as good as he is. It isn't a given or a birthright that he'll be starting for the Horns in year one, or even, two. Buechele is still the #1 QB. After this year, the OU QB race will be wide open as Mayfield will be gone. We have Austin Kendall, who is our recruit and pissed off Texas A&M/Kevin Sumlin reject Kyler Murray. Murray is more likely to play BASEBALL than to be the starting QB at OU. So really OU has one serviceable, but unproven QB. Rising would have a better shot seeing the field sooner(pun not intended) at OU than Texas. Oh well, what could have been.....

Texas has won the Big XII TWICE since the conference's inception. Think about that shyt for a while! No amount of negative recruiting will change the FACT that OU RUNS THE BIG XII. BOB STOOPS HAVE MORE CONFERENCE TITLES THAN HOME LOSSES! Texas has more mythical recruiting championships(most under Mack Brown), but we manage to still push yall's shyt in when the second Saturday in October rolls around.

SPIN THAT shyt!!!!