jadillac

Veteran
Daps
remember when they would ask college players about what they liked to do for fun, and they would almost always say, "playing NCAA Football...using my character on there...they didnt rate me fast enough, etc"

Now you never hear it anymore :mjcry:

Whole new group of youngsters have no clue of how popular that game was. :francis:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That was the thing that use to stomp me about Richt. All that talent less than an hr away and you let Tennessee, USC, gotdamn Stanford, OSU, Clemson, S. Carolina, Auburn, and others and get a pick of who they wanted. But yet I got these Miami clowns talking about a fence around Dade & Broward :laff:

That fence been broke Miami lucked out Bowden stuck around so long FSU be up 10 games in series at this point FSU has OWNED Miami post 1994 if not for that Rix era (Miami mole) FSU is 15-3 head to head vs those clowns

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Them KSU staffs were loaded in the 90s Jim leavitt the stoops bros venables mangino Gary Patterson was there I believe as well shyt Rex Ryan was there after Mike left but he took NFL gig Snyder coaching tree a transplant from Hayden Fry tree

Damn, you're right.

Still would've liked to have seen them in the national title in 98

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
remember when they would ask college players about what they liked to do for fun, and they would almost always say, "playing NCAA Football...using my character on there...they didnt rate me fast enough, etc"

Now you never hear it anymore :mjcry:

Whole new group of youngsters have no clue of how popular that game was. :francis:

I miss them late summer tournaments my fav NCAA was the 04 game so many dope squads back then to play with. I couldn't be touched with them Ell Roberson Darren Sproles squads

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Telling you it's becoming a hot bed. Right now Georgia has been eating greedy for years. I think South Carolina and Auburn saw that and got in the mix with them. Clemscum put a hand in there as well. Like it say it's still have to beat Georgia getting that talent though. Poor @Rekkapryde and GT need to get some of the big recruits coming out of there.
Auburn might be the best at getting recruits from ATL or Georgia in general. We stay snatching those kids from Georgia schools :AuMad:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Damn, you're right.

Still would've liked to have seen them in the national title in 98

98 was probably my favorite year of CFB so many dope squads and QBs back then in that era. Big Ten was deep SEC wasn't as good but Florida and Tennessee we're always loaded with NFL beast on both sides UCLA offense was on cheat mode the big 12 had some sick squads Ricky Williams ballin Daunte Culpepper and Shaun King holding it down at smaller schools ACC had dope black QBs all over Torry **** one man show at GT Pete Warrick killing it at FSU good times

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
That was the thing that use to stomp me about Richt. All that talent less than an hr away and you let Tennessee, USC, gotdamn Stanford, OSU, Clemson, S. Carolina, Auburn, and others and get a pick of who they wanted. But yet I got these Miami clowns talking about a fence around Dade & Broward :laff:

Richt seemed to always keep the top tier talent at UGA. He always had loaded teams especially defensive players. The last 4-5 years he seemed to not be able to evaluate and he wasn't recruiting positions like he should have been and others came in and was plucking that talent away from him. Like example Cam Newton and Deshaun Watson, he wanted them just not at QB. Plus with these full of talent teams Richt would sometimes turn into a born head in big games.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
my fav NCAA was the 04 game

That game will never be topped. 11 came really close, but it had too many small issues.

And yeah, that game had squads. Georgia with Shckley, K-State with Sproles/Roberson, USC with Bush/Leinart, OU with that offense. Damn. I still have that game and my PS2. I played it about 4-5 years ago and still had fun.

I remember my highest rated "classic" game using Georgia, and those SI covers etc.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That game will never be topped. 11 came really close, but it had too many small issues.

And yeah, that game had squads. Georgia with Shckley, K-State with Sproles/Roberson, USC with Bush/Leinart, OU with that offense. Damn. I still have that game and my PS2. I played it about 4-5 years ago and still had fun.

I remember my highest rated "classic" game using Georgia, and those SI covers etc.

Texas was another sick squad I always subbed out chance mock and put Vince Young in with Roy Williams BJ Johnson Sloan Thomas and Cedric Benson.

Crazy how fukked up OU did them in real life they stayed running trains on Texas Mark Clayton had me thinking he was gonna be top 5 wr in NFL the way he sliced up Texas secondary that season

Uno

Superstar
Daps
That fence been broke Miami lucked out Bowden stuck around so long FSU be up 10 games in series at this point FSU has OWNED Miami post 1994 if not for that Rix era (Miami mole) FSU is 15-3 head to head vs those clowns

Love that this clown acts like beating mid-90s Miami counts even though we lost a bunch of scholarships and NCAA was on our asses but beating old Bowden does not count.