RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What was y'all best NCAA game?

I have a few:

Alabama vs Ohio State National Title game on NCAA 14, won in OT

Alabama vs LSU on NCAA 11, I was about to lose but Julio returned a kick with 30 seconds left and I won 31-28

Won a Iron Bowl shootout in NCAA '14

I had a 35 point comeback playing as Western Michigan against Ohio in NCAA 06 :skip:

Was down 31-7 to Georgia in NCAA '14 (I was Bama) came back and won 34-31.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Will Mallory says he's committing tonight @Freddie.Cane
YNV4G.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I hope for another Florida State vs Miami game on ABC at 3:30. That should make for a pretty good day cap of football. Going to be good to see @Freddie.Cane and @no1es run this on here. Noles you got to unblock @Freddie.Cane on this day.

We play Kentucky that day in September so our game will probably be at night cause it will more than likely be 101 degrees that day.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I hope for another Florida State vs Miami game on ABC at 3:30. That should make for a pretty good day cap of football. Going to be good to see @Freddie.Cane and @no1es run this on here. Noles you got to unblock @Freddie.Cane on this day.

We play Kentucky that day in September so our game will probably be at night cause it will more than likely be 101 degrees that day.

I'm not sure who getting that Texas vs USC game could be a fox game could have both at night. I miss those early games I live in West coast so I fukked with them 9am games love getting up at 4am cooking and drinking.

Them canes don't wanna see me on game weeks we own them nikkas I usually have viewing parties for games I don't post during games most times but I'll light them up pre and post game I'm superkick Freddie cane ass

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I really want another night Iron Bowl because the atmosphere is insane both in Tuscaloosa and Auburn.

Another thing, it's crazy how there hasn't been an Alabama/LSU 2:30 game in 7 years