Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Do your googles

Don't have to I saw enough Warrior games he loved him some Jermaine O'Neal his offense was trash and not conductive to the players GS have that Warrior team was gonna be current Clippers status if Jackson and his Iso ball offense were still in place.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don't have to I saw enough Warrior games he loved him some Jermaine O'Neal his offense was trash and not conductive to the players GS have that Warrior team was gonna be current Clippers status if Jackson and his Iso ball offense were still in place.
It's impossible to say that when he was the one responsible for that team's development in the first place. This Warriors team would get 55 wins with me or Byron Scott coaching.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Only one booster spoke out against him and mccombs ain't even a top 3 booster at UT. Everybody else loved him. Entire admin, lettermen, students. Fans were polled at one of the final home games when his fate was sealed and the majority wanted him back. He'll succeed at USF bc he was left a good team, smaller stage, better defensive players in Florida, and no more facing video game offenses every week like the big 12.

Breh, I thought that a lot folk didn't like Trump too, but that was a crock pot of shyt.

We are talking about Texas the boosters don't want to lose like they've been losing and you know they don't want all those Ls with a black man at the helm. It was a lot that said they wanted him to stay but I'm sure the major figures and some of the slumming ones were like fukk that. Didn't strong catch a lot of flack from the High School coaches in Texas. I just saw where Herman had a big meeting with them. Even, with McCombs I'm sure that pressure from his statement was something that Strong thought about for some time. Video game offenses :russ:.

It's some heavy recruiters(Dimbo, Skrong, Richt, McL, Lane, Davis, Holmes) at these Florida programs right now. Its going to be hard for out of state teams to still be able to go in and pick out that top talent like they have been. (Dimbo, Strong, Richt, McL, Lane, Davis, Wood)

I know that South Carolina has been trying to work the Atlanta market which right now looks to be putting out Miami level talent. The states of NC and SC has a lot of talent as well.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Breh, I thought that a lot folk didn't like Trump too, but that was a crock pot of shyt.

We are talking about Texas the boosters don't want to lose like they've been losing and you know they don't want all those Ls with a black man at the helm. It was a lot that said they wanted him to stay but I'm sure the major figures and some of the slumming ones were like fukk that. Didn't strong catch a lot of flack from the High School coaches in Texas. I just saw where Herman had a big meeting with them. Even, with McCombs I'm sure that pressure from his statement was something that Strong thought about for some time. Video game offenses :russ:.

It's some heavy recruiters(Dimbo, Skrong, Richt, McL, Lane, Davis, Holmes) at these Florida programs right now. Its going to be hard for out of state teams to still be able to go in and pick out that top talent like they have been. (Dimbo, Strong, Richt, McL, Lane, Davis, Wood)

I know that South Carolina has been trying to work the Atlanta market which right now looks to be putting out Miami level talent. The states of NC and SC has a lot of talent as well.
We finna eat in Atlanta/GA in 2018 and 2019 classes.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
We finna eat in Atlanta/GA in 2018 and 2019 classes.

Telling you it's becoming a hot bed. Right now Georgia has been eating greedy for years. I think South Carolina and Auburn saw that and got in the mix with them. Clemscum put a hand in there as well. Like it say it's still have to beat Georgia getting that talent though. Poor @Rekkapryde and GT need to get some of the big recruits coming out of there.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
A young Bob Stoops from K-State teaching defense seminar on Zone coverage. :ohhh:

Interesting if you're a football nerd and shows how much these dudes know about the game.

I coach Middle School and help out a High School team. I been going the last 4 years and I learn something new every year. The two that I learned a lot from are Cutcliff and Gus. Defensively it was a guy from App State that was on point with schemes of 3-5 cover two looks.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Telling you it's becoming a hot bed. Right now Georgia has been eating greedy for years. I think South Carolina and Auburn saw that and got in the mix with them. Clemscum put a hand in there as well. Like it say it's still have to beat Georgia getting that talent though. Poor @Rekkapryde and GT need to get some of the big recruits coming out of there.
That was the thing that use to stomp me about Richt. All that talent less than an hr away and you let Tennessee, USC, gotdamn Stanford, OSU, Clemson, S. Carolina, Auburn, and others and get a pick of who they wanted. But yet I got these Miami clowns talking about a fence around Dade & Broward :laff:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
A young Bob Stoops from K-State teaching defense seminar on Zone coverage. :ohhh:

Interesting if you're a football nerd and shows how much these dudes know about the game.

Them KSU staffs were loaded in the 90s Jim leavitt the stoops bros venables mangino Gary Patterson was there I believe as well shyt Rex Ryan was there after Mike left but he took NFL gig Snyder coaching tree a transplant from Hayden Fry tree