Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dude played too much politics and was more worried about getting himself over he couldn't even get them a series win over a Clips team dealing with Sterling fiasco offense system was complete ass for talent they had assembled yay he beat George Karl in a series what else did he do worth a fukk come playoff time?
How about building a complete dumpster fire of a basketball organization into the powerhouse that it is right now.....

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Okie state beat the shyt out of y'all last year:dahell: And their offense is going to be even better. They will be unstoppable this year on offense. They definitely have the size and talent to beat the shyt out of yall as we saw just last year.. They just don't have a lot of depth on defense, but that don't mean they have no chance lmao
We'll see...Im not in a position to talk shyt right now as a Texas fan, I'm just going to point out that the game is in Austin this year and we have MENSA on the sidelines now instead of deer in the headlights Strong. I know their receivers are sick but so are ours and we're deep on defense.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
screen-shot-2017-03-28-at-5-34-35-pm.jpg

This picture is probably in the stash with others in a small ass closet.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And of course typical Coli reaction how dare someone say anything negative about a black coach,player,person in general cue up the c00n gifs and other corny shyt. Glad I don't post as often as I used to can't even have legit discussion on nothing anymore without shyt getting off tracks go on with ya bad selves.
The problem I see some times with black coaches is that black players end up viewing them more as a friend than a superior. I think lines got blurred with Strong and led to a huge lack of discipline.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
The problem I see some times with black coaches is that black players end up viewing them more as a friend than a superior. I think lines got blurred with Strong and led to a huge lack of discipline.

Strong came in trying to appease the cacs that didn't want him. The pressure from those cacs fukked him. Watch he be much better at USF.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

This is true I hate when these kids come out and cry after blood get booted but they don't put the work in to help the nikka succeed you can say that shyt was true for all 3 coaches mentioned.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
LSU Tigers recruiting: LSU pushing hard to flip 5-star RB James Cook
James-Cook-by-Sam-Spiegelman_qdwdrk.jpg

LSU pushing hard to flip 5-star RB James Cook

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — James Cook was one of the blue-chip recruits in attendance at the Pylon 7-on-7 Invitational this past weekend. The 5-star running back showed up in garnet and gold Florida State cleats and rocked a Florida backpack.

As diverse as his fashion choices were, they accurately reflected the state of his recruitment.

Cook is the No. 25 prospect in the 2018 recruiting class and the nation’s No. 3 tailback, per the 247Sports composite rankings. In his own words, he labeled his recruitment as “committed but open.”

The 6-foot, 181-pound prospect from Miami has been verbally committed to Florida State for 13 months, but a final decision won’t be made until Jan. 6, 2018, at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. Cook recently released a top 8 comprised of Florida State, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Southern Cal and Oregon. The Tigers are among the contenders to flip Cook over the next 9 months and are selling the All-American running back on both opportunity and tradition.

“LSU recently made my top schools because it’s RBU,” Cook told SEC Country. “They’ve had so many great running backs come through there. They’ve got Derrius Guice and guys like that. They’re just a great school that relies on their running backs. They trust and stick with the running game.”

James-Cook-by-Sam-Spiegelman-3_ggbin3.jpg

5-star Miami tailback attended the Pylon 7-on-7 Invitational at Flaming Park on Saturday. First, he had a conversation with LSU head coach Ed Orgeron about the Tigers’ need for a program-changing running back (Sam Spiegelman/SEC Country)
Cook’s commitment to the Seminoles has not prevented him from taking an interest in other schools. The 5-star talent hopes to make the trip to Baton Rouge sometime this spring or summer.

LSU coach Ed Orgeron has been pushing Cook to visit. He even called Cook on Saturday morning prior to the Pylon 7-on-7 event to engage the Army All-American about LSU’s need for a blue-chip tailback in its 2018 recruiting class.

“Coach O hit me up today and we were talking. He was telling me that he wants me there and that we [LSU] need a running back to come in and change the program, another running back to change the program,” Cook said. “That made me open up to them more, and it helps that they want me and that they need a running back.”

Orgeron has called Cook consistently since he took over as Tigers coach. His newest assistant got involved as soon as he joined the staff, too.

Tommie Robinson, LSU’s running backs coach and recruiting coordinator, courted Cook while he was an assistant coach at Southern Cal. That’s why the Trojans made Cook’s top 8 earlier this spring and why the Tigers are suddenly in a very advantageous spot as they make a push to convince “The Opening” finalist that a move out-of-state is the right idea.

“We have had a good relationship since he was at Southern Cal,” Cook said of Robinson. “He hits me up and tells me that we [LSU] need a running back and someone that can change the program and stuff like that.”

Of course, the Tigers took 1 tailback in 2017 — Clyde Edwards-Helaire — and are aiming to reel in at least 2 backs in this cycle. Priority targets include Cook, fellow Floridian Chris Curry and 4-star Harold Joiner out of Alabama. All have visited LSU’s campus in recent months with the exception of Cook.

Luring Cook on campus is LSU’s first and primary objective to loosen Florida State’s hold on the prized running back. Cook declined to put a number on his level of commitment to the ‘Noles, but stated that it’s “still up in the air,” a promising first sign that a contender besides Florida State could be the 5-star running back’s choice when he makes his decision.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Strong came in trying to appease the cacs that didn't want him. The pressure from those cacs fukked him. Watch he be much better at USF.
Only one booster spoke out against him and mccombs ain't even a top 3 booster at UT. Everybody else loved him. Entire admin, lettermen, students. Fans were polled at one of the final home games when his fate was sealed and the majority wanted him back. He'll succeed at USF bc he was left a good team, smaller stage, better defensive players in Florida, and no more facing video game offenses every week like the big 12.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Only one booster spoke out against him and mccombs ain't even a top 3 booster at UT. Everybody else loved him. Entire admin, lettermen, students. Fans were polled at one of the final home games when his fate was sealed and the majority wanted him back. He'll succeed at USF bc he was left a good team, smaller stage, better defensive players in Florida, and no more facing video game offenses every week like the big 12.

Bringing Shawn Watson to Texas was his first blunder