RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah last time was 2010 Bama vs LSU is CBS Trump card as far as primetime slots go

Doesn't look to change this year either because the only other noteworthy SEC games that weekend are Auburn vs Texas A&M and South Carolina vs Georgia (still don't know why they moved UGA/USC to November)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Will Mallory says he's committing tonight @Freddie.Cane

they better pray we don't get that QB situation right...cuz :wow: the talent coming in.....

Yea it's looking like Miami. Some Michigan fans are pissed because he's a legacy, and damn good. But for some reason, Harbaugh either likes Muhammad and Ruckert more than Mallory, or he feels like he can swoop in at the last minute for Mallory. I'm not a fan of that, but Harbaugh knows a little bit more than I do.. so I'll ride with him on this.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Doesn't look to change this year either because the only other noteworthy SEC games that weekend are Auburn vs Texas A&M and South Carolina vs Georgia (still don't know why they moved UGA/USC to November)

Can't believe they didn't do Bama vs A&M in 13 that was one of most hyped regular season games in recent memory guess the ratings aren't that crazy for night games usually the noon starts do better ratings that's why OSU vs Michigan usually locked in for noon only time I can remember a non noon game or something within hour frame was the 06 game

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Yea it's looking like Miami. Some Michigan fans are pissed because he's a legacy, and damn good. But for some reason, Harbaugh either likes Muhammad and Ruckert more than Mallory, or he feels like he can swoop in at the last minute for Mallory. I'm not a fan of that, but Harbaugh knows a little bit more than I do.. so I'll ride with him on this.
Which QB yall want this year

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I'm not sure who getting that Texas vs USC game could be a fox game could have both at night. I miss those early games I live in West coast so I fukked with them 9am games love getting up at 4am cooking and drinking.

Them canes don't wanna see me on game weeks we own them nikkas I usually have viewing parties for games I don't post during games most times but I'll light them up pre and post game I'm superkick Freddie cane ass

Yeah, I will probably be at the South Carolina vs Kentucky tailgating and watching the early games. September 9th and 16th are going to be a great fukking days for College Football.

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
I really want another night Iron Bowl because the atmosphere is insane both in Tuscaloosa and Auburn.

Another thing, it's crazy how there hasn't been an Alabama/LSU 2:30 game in 7 years

You may get it this year in Jordan Hare. I don't know why but I like the Iron Bowl better with a 3:30 start in Tuscaloosa. It has a weird haze type look watching this game on TV. I think Bryant–Denny Stadium is one of those stadiums that looks better during the day maybe because of the crimson and white paint on the field. Two others I like during day games are Ohio State, Notre Dame, and Florida.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
We wanted DTR, but word is he's headed to UCLA because he'll have an easier road at PT there. Loved both UCLA and Michigan.

So now we're down to Joe Milton out of Orlando or Tyler Shough. (Maybe both)

(Milton)
(Shough)

I know all about Milton I was hoping we get him but fukk it I hope yall get him please get Milton

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Honestly, I think they're trying to make the East intriguing towards the end of the season. It doesn't feel right going to this game in the cold.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
screen-shot-2017-03-28-at-5-34-35-pm.jpg

This picture is probably in the stash with others in a small ass closet.
what. u can find pics on google now breh