Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jackson was trash same with bunch of these nikkas Coli fawns over. I don't care bout color some of these black coaches are straight clowns. I remember people all on Randy Shannon dikk when he was at Miami talking bout black excellence and shyt he did more to hurt Miami in the long run than help dude was awful on and off the field. Charlie at Texas was just a bad look he wasn't the type to deal with that type of gig in that type of spot he was perfect in Louisville the grass isn't always greener. Ty Willingsham was another clown dude had Jeff Samardjiza riding the pine behind scrubs like Carlyle Holiday,Matt Shelton and Chase Anastacio dude was terrible,stubborn and had a huge lack of love for recruiting he was the Black Spurrier with an eye always on the golf course Ty just didn't have enough athletes to cover up for lack of love for recruiting.
So black coaches aren't capable of handling big time gigs :mjpls:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
So black coaches aren't capable of handling big time gigs :mjpls:

The ones I mentioned were complete disasters Shannon had longest tenure out of those 3 which was 4 years of trash. Do you remember how awful ND was under Ty after they fluked they way to an 8-0 start in 02? After ND fired him you would've believed he was Coach Boone from remember the titans no one shed any tears for Zook who didn't even make it past October of 04 before getting the axe. Bet ND wishes they fired Ty sooner could've had jumpstart on getting Urban even though I still believe the academic standards would've kept Urban away no way would he get the caliber of talent he pulled at Florida into ND back then.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jackson was trash same with bunch of these nikkas Coli fawns over. I don't care bout color some of these black coaches are straight clowns. I remember people all on Randy Shannon dikk when he was at Miami talking bout black excellence and shyt he did more to hurt Miami in the long run than help dude was awful on and off the field. Charlie at Texas was just a bad look he wasn't the type to deal with that type of gig in that type of spot he was perfect in Louisville the grass isn't always greener. Ty Willingsham was another clown dude had Jeff Samardjiza riding the pine behind scrubs like Carlyle Holiday,Matt Shelton and Chase Anastacio dude was terrible,stubborn and had a huge lack of love for recruiting he was the Black Spurrier with an eye always on the golf course Ty just didn't have enough athletes to cover up for lack of love for recruiting.
@Freddie.Cane Come get your man :mjpls:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've been to plenty college softball games and it's not 2nd in popularity. (But people do come to support) And by your logic you're not a real Bama fan since you're not going to their softball games :ehh:
The audacity of that dude. 99% of Bama fans are bandwagon. :russ:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
@Freddie.Cane Come get your man :mjpls:

And of course typical Coli reaction how dare someone say anything negative about a black coach,player,person in general cue up the c00n gifs and other corny shyt. Glad I don't post as often as I used to can't even have legit discussion on nothing anymore without shyt getting off tracks go on with ya bad selves.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ones I mentioned were complete disasters Shannon had longest tenure out of those 3 which was 4 years of trash. Do you remember how awful ND was under Ty after they fluked they way to an 8-0 start in 02? After ND fired him you would've believed he was Coach Boone from remember the titans no one shed any tears for Zook who didn't even make it past October of 04 before getting the axe. Bet ND wishes they fired Ty sooner could've had jumpstart on getting Urban even though I still believe the academic standards would've kept Urban away no way would he get the caliber of talent he pulled at Florida into ND back then.
Ehh he still probably would. Those schools start moving the goal posts when it comes to athletics, especially football. If ND and some of these other schools stuck by their real standards then they wouldn't be able to field a team

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Ehh he still probably would. Those schools start moving the goal posts when it comes to athletics, especially football. If ND and some of these other schools stuck by their real standards then they wouldn't be able to field a team

Old man Lou really ate good in his peak that's why ND ain't never been on that level since 1993. Lou got them standards lowered that's why they were stacked with all pros all over the roster and was one of the few schools that could hang with peak Miami in the late 80s/early 90s I can't remember when standards went back up but ND took a fukking dive starting around the time BC beat them when they were #1 they sucked in 94, were coasting in 95 and 96 then really went south under Davie. Kelly I think pulled some strings when he came in post Weis and I noticed the recruiting seemed to turn another direction they had more shaky players coming into program hence ND getting in more off the field trouble since Kelly took over.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Last I know Woody was working for AstraZeneca as a pharmaceutical sales rep...i thought he was coaching high school also. Hell he may be really chillin with DJ Shockley lol

Woody Dantzler and Joe Hamilton would've ate so good in this era they were severely underrated QB's in the CFB landscape Mike Vick really took them nikkas shine back then Antwan Randle El and Brad Smith were very underrated as well.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And of course typical Coli reaction how dare someone say anything negative about a black coach,player,person in general cue up the c00n gifs and other corny shyt. Glad I don't post as often as I used to can't even have legit discussion on nothing anymore without shyt getting off tracks go on with ya bad selves.
How was Mark Jackson "trash"?:jbhmm:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
How was Mark Jackson "trash"?:jbhmm:

Dude played too much politics and was more worried about getting himself over he couldn't even get them a series win over a Clips team dealing with Sterling fiasco offense system was complete ass for talent they had assembled yay he beat George Karl in a series what else did he do worth a fukk come playoff time?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Old man Lou really ate good in his peak that's why ND ain't never been on that level since 1993. Lou got them standards lowered that's why they were stacked with all pros all over the roster and was one of the few schools that could hang with peak Miami in the late 80s/early 90s I can't remember when standards went back up but ND took a fukking dive starting around the time BC beat them when they were #1 they sucked in 94, were coasting in 95 and 96 then really went south under Davie. Kelly I think pulled some strings when he came in post Weis and I noticed the recruiting seemed to turn another direction they had more shaky players coming into program hence ND getting in more off the field trouble since Kelly took over.
He really did. He even got Randy Moss to commit