Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
OU has higher odds dummy.

WVU is replacing 8/9 starters on defense, their best olinemen...gone, and breaking in a new QB.

Kenny Hill was inconsistent last year and shyt in the spring game. TCU's not winning anything with him.

Okie St- nice offense, but their defense will regress w/ Taylor gone (blocked 3 extra pts in our game last yr). they don't have the depth, size, talent to compete w/ us (with a HC worth a lick).

Texas returns 38 players from their 44 two-deep from last year. Think about that.

Add in a coach that is 6-0 vs top 25 teams the last two years and it's easy to see why Vegas sees us as a sleeper.
Texas

Lost

to

Kansas:bryan:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
OU has higher odds dummy.

WVU is replacing 8/9 starters on defense, their best olinemen...gone, and breaking in a new QB.

Kenny Hill was inconsistent last year and shyt in the spring game. TCU's not winning anything with him.

Okie St- nice offense, but their defense will regress w/ Taylor gone (blocked 3 extra pts in our game last yr). they don't have the depth, size, talent to compete w/ us (with a HC worth a lick).

Texas returns 38 players from their 44 two-deep from last year. Think about that.

Add in a coach that is 6-0 vs top 25 teams the last two years and it's easy to see why Vegas sees us as a sleeper.
Okie state beat the shyt out of y'all last year:dahell: And their offense is going to be even better. They will be unstoppable this year on offense. They definitely have the size and talent to beat the shyt out of yall as we saw just last year.. They just don't have a lot of depth on defense, but that don't mean they have no chance lmao

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Okie state might have the best WR group in the country with James Washington, Jalen McCleskey, Chris Lacy and Tyrell Alexander. Rudolph is going to light it up this year

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bandwagon? I've been an Auburn fan all my life :dahell:. How many Bama softball games you been to this year?
None b/c I don't go there, but I live right beside South Alabama's softball field

Softball is the shyt especially if u go to a game. Prob 2nd in popularity in the south behind football:ehh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Auburn has one of the best softball teams in the country. Haley Fagan(first bytch in the mugshots) is one of the best players in the country

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
she dating y'alls favorite QB JF3 too
screen-shot-2017-03-28-at-5-34-35-pm.jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None b/c I don't go there, but I live right beside South Alabama's softball field

Softball is the shyt especially if u go to a game. Prob 2nd in popularity in the south behind football:ehh:
I've been to plenty college softball games and it's not 2nd in popularity. (But people do come to support) And by your logic you're not a real Bama fan since you're not going to their softball games :ehh:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Yeah, Dude laid all that ground work and got shown the door :francis:

Jackson was trash same with bunch of these nikkas Coli fawns over. I don't care bout color some of these black coaches are straight clowns. I remember people all on Randy Shannon dikk when he was at Miami talking bout black excellence and shyt he did more to hurt Miami in the long run than help dude was awful on and off the field. Charlie at Texas was just a bad look he wasn't the type to deal with that type of gig in that type of spot he was perfect in Louisville the grass isn't always greener. Ty Willingsham was another clown dude had Jeff Samardjiza riding the pine behind scrubs like Carlyle Holiday,Matt Shelton and Chase Anastacio dude was terrible,stubborn and had a huge lack of love for recruiting he was the Black Spurrier with an eye always on the golf course Ty just didn't have enough athletes to cover up for lack of love for recruiting.