Reppin
Shags & Leathers
DJ-Shockley-Throwback_bdoxqg.jpg

This man was so raw I wonder what he up to :jbhmm:
chillin with woody dantzler.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Big 12 is shyt and so was Charlie Strong. I wish we had another D'onta, but every other phase of this program will be better with Herman. The talent is there, Vegas knows it.
Lol FOH, just two years ago the Big 12 was up there as one of thr best conferences.

Texas has no business being ahead of OU, OKST, TCU, WVU to win the Big 12 let alone that high to win it all :stopitslime:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lol FOH, just two years ago the Big 12 was up there as one of thr best conferences.

Texas has no business being ahead of OU, OKST, TCU, WVU to win the Big 12 let alone that high to win it all :stopitslime:
OU has higher odds dummy.

WVU is replacing 8/9 starters on defense, their best olinemen...gone, and breaking in a new QB.

Kenny Hill was inconsistent last year and shyt in the spring game. TCU's not winning anything with him.

Okie St- nice offense, but their defense will regress w/ Taylor gone (blocked 3 extra pts in our game last yr). they don't have the depth, size, talent to compete w/ us (with a HC worth a lick).

Texas returns 38 players from their 44 two-deep from last year. Think about that.

Add in a coach that is 6-0 vs top 25 teams the last two years and it's easy to see why Vegas sees us as a sleeper.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
OU has higher odds dummy.

WVU is replacing 8/9 starters on defense, their best olinemen...gone, and breaking in a new QB.

Kenny Hill was inconsistent last year and shyt in the spring game. TCU's not winning anything with him.

Okie St- nice offense, but their defense will regress w/ Taylor gone (blocked 3 extra pts in our game last yr). they don't have the depth, size, talent to compete w/ us (with a HC worth a lick).

Texas returns 38 players from their 44 two-deep from last year. Think about that.

Add in a coach that is 6-0 vs top 25 teams the last two years and it's easy to see why Vegas sees us as a sleeper.

I think OU,KSU,OKST and Texas have the teams looking at it all KSU always underrated gonna be tough to win in Austin. Herman bout his shyt though I wouldn't be surprised to see Texas take the jump they were young as fukk Strong was in over his head Herman gonna fukk around and make a big statement vs USC.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I hope Texas bombs. At least for 2 years. Hate when white coaches come in and win with black coach's players. Even tho I think Strong should have been let go. I just hate when it happens like that for brothers
Herman gets a pass though since he coached at Thee :TheeOSU: