resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wanna see some big ten vs sec or acc home and homes seems like these conferences ducking each other
I don't know what the other conferences rules are, but I know recently the B1G mandated one power 5 OOC game per year, and banned FCS opponents. B1G schedules ain't no cakewalk

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I don't know what the other conferences rules are, but I know recently the B1G mandated one power 5 OOC game per year, and banned FCS opponents. B1G schedules ain't no cakewalk

Yeah PSU played Bama in home and home recently and y'all playing Pitt again y'all one of the few that playing those home and homes. Would love to see FSU play home and home vs a Big Ten we play nothing but SEC OOC

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
RECRUITING: Fehoko to LSU; Pagano to Oregon
by HAWAII PREP WORLD on APRIL 17, 2017

Two of the best Hawaii high school football players who had been playing Division I football for multiple years decided to transfer this offseason.
usa_today_9800381.0.jpg

Defensive linemen Breiden Fehoko (Farrington) and Scott Pagano (Moanalua) enjoyed the recruiting process all over again before making their decisions.

This morning, Fehoko, who was a two-year starter at Texas Tech, announced he would enroll at LSU.

Fehoko had taken official visits to Ole Miss, Auburn, Georgia, Louisville and LSU before deciding on the Tigers.

Pagano, who won a national title at Clemson this past season, made his decision Friday, choosing Oregon over Oklahoma as a graduate transfer.

Pagano joins an Oregon team that continues to fill its roster with island-born players. Redshort sophomore Dylan Kane(Kamehameha) is expected to transition to wide receiver this year from defensive back. Linebacker Kaulana Apelu(Kamehameha) started games last season as did defensive tackle Rex Manu (Mililani). The roster also includes tight end Matt Mariota (Saint Louis) and recently enrolled kicker Adam Stack (Kamehameha).

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
RECRUITING: Fehoko to LSU; Pagano to Oregon
by HAWAII PREP WORLD on APRIL 17, 2017

Two of the best Hawaii high school football players who had been playing Division I football for multiple years decided to transfer this offseason.
usa_today_9800381.0.jpg

Defensive linemen Breiden Fehoko (Farrington) and Scott Pagano (Moanalua) enjoyed the recruiting process all over again before making their decisions.

This morning, Fehoko, who was a two-year starter at Texas Tech, announced he would enroll at LSU.

Fehoko had taken official visits to Ole Miss, Auburn, Georgia, Louisville and LSU before deciding on the Tigers.

Pagano, who won a national title at Clemson this past season, made his decision Friday, choosing Oregon over Oklahoma as a graduate transfer.

Pagano joins an Oregon team that continues to fill its roster with island-born players. Redshort sophomore Dylan Kane(Kamehameha) is expected to transition to wide receiver this year from defensive back. Linebacker Kaulana Apelu(Kamehameha) started games last season as did defensive tackle Rex Manu (Mililani). The roster also includes tight end Matt Mariota (Saint Louis) and recently enrolled kicker Adam Stack (Kamehameha).

Let see what Orgeron do with him, I have a good feeling about this :jawalrus: