19f4jjkecmnbhgif.gif

I swear you say some of the dumbest shyt in this thread

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No Lamar Jackson is
I said NFL prospect though. I'm sure there can be a spirited debate over who the better college QB will be in 2017 between Jackson and Darnold. But best NFL prospect ain't even close. Darnold puts lasers on a rope with pinpoint accuracy. Makes throws under pressure, makes throws to covered guys, throws guys open, etc. He's the total package as a passer

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You're just a terrible person poster and person in general, and troll like a child which screams ignorance. Seriously, go fukk yourself.
Well I'm glad we've met and u know me as a person.

I was right about Michigan not making the playoffs. U were wrong
I was right about Peppers being overrated. U were wrong
I was right about Michigan losing to FSU. U were wrong

How does that make u feel?

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Well I'm glad we've met and u know me as a person.

I was right about Michigan not making the playoffs. U were wrong
I was right about Peppers being overrated. U were wrong
I was right about Michigan losing to FSU. U were wrong

How does that make u feel?

Haha them Michigan cats had the nerve to say we weren't on they level they lucky it wasn't a 3 score L

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I said NFL prospect though. I'm sure there can be a spirited debate over who the better college QB will be in 2017 between Jackson and Darnold. But best NFL prospect ain't even close. Darnold puts lasers on a rope with pinpoint accuracy. Makes throws under pressure, makes throws to covered guys, throws guys open, etc. He's the total package as a passer
Pocket passer are not the only thing that exist bruh, there hasn't been a player that can take over a game with his legs the way Jackson can since Mike Vick. He just a shopmore who is still developing his passing. Just watch him yu see the potential there, he's shown great touch, great placement, and has strong arm and he's not even 50% of what he can be.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Sam Darnold is a great prospect, hell I agree he looks as good as Luck, but Lamar Jackson is a once in a generation game changer.

Lamar Jackson can take over a game with his legs the same way Darnold can with his arm. Only difference is Jackson is getting there as passer, Darnold will never the the scrambler Jackson is.