dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Shane looks like he's going to be pretty good :ehh:

Sam made two or three wow throws :ohhh:....but only made 4 or 5 more completions the whole day :picard:

If he's patient enough to be developed the next couple of years he could really shine in that system.
Shane is a very accurate passed, I'm just worried about his size and durability. Him and Colin Johnson have a nice chemistry developing.

We need to get a grad transfer in so Sam can RS. He completed a few "wow" throws on Saturday. I wouldn't worry too much about his completion percentage, he had the 2nd team oline vs 1st team defense.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
McCaf didn't early enroll. He'll be here in the fall. I think we get DTR now that his boy Brevin Jordan committed to Miami.

I actually like Peters a lot more than McCaf. I think he's the better all around QB.
:jbhmm: Certainly going to be interesting in 2018
Shane is a very accurate passed, I'm just worried about his size and durability. Him and Colin Johnson have a nice chemistry developing.

We need to get a grad transfer in so Sam can RS. He completed a few "wow" throws on Saturday. I wouldn't worry too much about his completion percentage, he had the 2nd team oline vs 1st team defense.
:mjlol: at Herman saying Shane is really 5'11"

I hope they don't run him too much or he won't last. Sam should redshirt, but I don't think you can risk it. Shane may not hold up.

Texas low key has one of the most loaded wr cores in the country this season. Charlie at least got that right. :mjcry:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:
Can finally catch that battle.

Surprised @Eye Cue DA GAWD and @Edub haven't popped in to say how the hell is JT over these QBs :gucci::troll:

I honestly didn't catch the spring game but I just watched the pass from Dwayne Haskins over the shoulder for the touchdown and I really don't need to see more.....I've been saying JT is not the best qb we got and if he nuts up during the season I hope urban doesn't stick to this senior class wait your turn bs and let's the young boy get his off.......that pass was great from beyond 20 yards out and it's a pass that I don't see JT make (his are usually lofty floaters that are over thrown or hang up for int's).......JT ain't better than breh and you right breh, I feel like I been screaming it:francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Do coaches not have enough personal fukking hygiene to clean out their nose with a tissue before a game?

You could create a whole list of coaches caught on camera with their fingers up their nose.
Never trust a buckeye. Even their handshakes are full of disease and scustworthy bacteria. And thats when they DONT pick their nose :scust:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Never trust a buckeye. Even their handshakes are full of disease and scustworthy bacteria. And thats when they DONT pick their nose :scust:
Considering there's a clear video of Chester Harbaugh not only picking his nose, but eating the boogers, I'd think you would want to avoid this topic.