Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Will go ahead and block then :hhh: yu annoying as well don't even give any insight yu just call somebody an idiot.

He ran ur team off the field that's prolly why yu mad :yeshrug:
We can put this to a poll if you like? Insight? nikka you think a glorified bag man is gonna lead your school to prominence. You spent last off season big upping Myles Garrett then when Keys started ballin you jumped on that wave and started bashing Garrett. You're the most ill informed LSU poster on this fukkin board. You bring nothing of substance to any conversation you jump in. I don't care what he did last season. Season before that he got wrecked by us but continue on. You the only one out thinking a 6-2, 200 lb QB with limited passing skills is gonna revolutionize the position at the next level

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sam Darnold is a great prospect, hell I agree he looks as good as Luck, but Lamar Jackson is a once in a generation game changer.

Lamar Jackson can take over a game with his legs the same way Darnold can with his arm. Only difference is Jackson is getting there as passer, Darnold will never the the scrambler Jackson is.

I think Lamar Jackson can be a more durable RG3. He's just as explosive with even more shiftiness as a runner. And he has strong arm that is developing in terms of accuracy.

Darnold will go higher than him cause NFL teams love cac QBs but I can see Lamar winning Rookie of the Year over Darnold like RG3 did his rookie year before he got hurt against Luck.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We can put this to a poll if you like? Insight? nikka you think a glorified bag man is gonna lead your school to prominence. You spent last off season big upping Myles Garrett then when Keys started ballin you jumped on that wave and started bashing Garrett. You're the most ill informed LSU poster on this fukkin board. You bring nothing of substance to any conversation you jump in. I don't care what he did last season. Season before that he got wrecked by us but continue on. You the only one out thinking a 6-2, 200 lb QB with limited passing skills is gonna revolutionize the position at the next level
:mjlol: I been shytting on Myles Garrett since we ran all over him freshman year
Yu going off one time where we were making random predictions and I said he could win DPOY, how much yu have to be on my dikk to keep bringing that up, almost two years later? Yu act like I was all over this place saying he's the truth. Go find muitiple post where I'm bigging him up like that.

And yu shytting on Jackson like he's not just coming off a true sophomore year, yu kno players do get better in time. Go look at Dak Prescott his sophomore year and see how raw he was.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
mark-henry-finger.gif

U better do your googles on Coach Kool one of the best Dline coaches in the nations :mjgrin:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking like a big weekend for UCLA recruiting coming up.

2-3 possible commits :ehh:

DTR - Michigan or UCLA
Tuli - UCLA or USC
Bryon Addison - UCLA, Oregon, ASU, Nebraska

I call DTR to UCLA, Tuli to USC, Bryon to UCLA but flips to USC before NSD