Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Last time I ever went into a game cocky (in person). Thompson don't get hurt, we win. Left at least 14 points on the board that first half. Jimbo wanting to kick a long ass FG at the end of the half and we missed. So many uncalled holds. NCST running nothing but rub routes and Stoops refusing to play cover three over to the loaded sided or a cover two under. I remember posting on here during halftime from the game and saying the mood in our section felt like what folks must have felt like walking to the gas chambers during the holocaust. So, so many bad memories. :to:

I remember that as the game Jameis was hyped on the sideline trying to get them ready. I knew the future was bright. :mjcry:

Burrows Haskin qb battle :DemBuckeyes:
:whoo:
Can finally catch that battle.

Surprised @Eye Cue DA GAWD and @Edub haven't popped in to say how the hell is JT over these QBs :gucci::troll:

These receivers at Michigan. :banderas:

Tarik Black
DPJ
Crawford
McDoom

Big, tall and athletic as hell. :steviej:

Now if we can get Peters to get that job instead of Speight. :shaq2:

Bruh I am literally the last person to ever support a QB controversy. Whether it was Mallett over Henne, Denard over Forcier or Shane over Devin Gardner.

But Peters...

He has IT...

And he's growing way faster than Speight.

Saw the spring game yesterday. Offense aint shyt :hhh:......under Speight :hubie:

Whats the word on McCaffrey's brother though? Won't he be enrolled this fall? Peters looked ok. But I think he'll eventually get beat out by McCaffrey. I'm kind of I'm hoping Dorian Thompson-Robinson chooses yall so there can be a potential Tate Martell vs. DTR battle :mjgrin:..

Plus he could probably switch to WR if he doesn't work out at QB :yeshrug:

Texas spring game ended in a tie so Herman called for one goal line play to break the tie.
Shane looks like he's going to be pretty good :ehh:

Sam made two or three wow throws :ohhh:....but only made 4 or 5 more completions the whole day :picard:

If he's patient enough to be developed the next couple of years he could really shine in that system.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Saw the spring game yesterday. Offense aint shyt :hhh:......under Speight :hubie:

Whats the word on McCaffrey's brother though? Won't he be enrolled this fall? Peters looked ok. But I think he'll eventually get beat out by McCaffrey. I'm kind of I'm hoping Dorian Thompson-Robinson chooses yall so there can be a potential Tate Martell vs. DTR battle :mjgrin:..

Plus he could probably switch to WR if he doesn't work out at QB :yeshrug:

McCaf didn't early enroll. He'll be here in the fall. I think we get DTR now that his boy Brevin Jordan committed to Miami.

I actually like Peters a lot more than McCaf. I think he's the better all around QB.