shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
4 star from Dallas just committed to LSU

0E7FA251-53C5-427F-BFB7-2C5B24A743AE.png

I thought Herman would lock down the state :mjpls:

I thought Charlie Strong didnt understand what Texas recruiting "all about" :mjpls:

I thought TX kids didnt wanna play for Charlie :mjpls:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If anyone needs a spring game, its Sean White. It's not like he is a prolific talent that has nothing else to show and prove.

Auburn will have a QB controversy if Stidham shines in that game. My bet is that he will. From seeing him in action in the Big XII, he is a competent QB that hasn't had good protection and has gotten killed, especially against OU.

The fan base will heel turn and call for Stidham to be the starter. The only thing I disagree with is Sean White transferring. Malzahn will not go away from a 2 QB system. Sean White has a place on the team since there's not any other QB's that are better or have more experience than him and Stidham has injury problems too. He is just one play away, as they say.

I'm not sure about Auburn's incoming QB recruit(s). Are they talented enough to compete in year 1? Malzahn is coaching for his job. I'm sure he'll do everything possible to keep his job, even play a true freshman.

Sean White need to be bushed and transfer. Auburn ain't the system for him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The more I look, the more I get hyped for the USC vs Texas game. If we can avoid the Stanford upset we'll be coming in #2 most likely, and if Texas knocks off maryland and san jose st they'll probably be like 15-20 depending on how they look. Too bad there's no overrated ND team to give them that super push this year.

Thinking what I might do is just fly out sept.8th, go to both and then come back, on the 17th. Hopefully that's cheaper than doing round trip both weekends, or I luck into some better flight prices.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Sean White need to be bushed and transfer. Auburn ain't the system for him.

He probably does. At this point, he is what he is. He'll at least spend one more season at Auburn. He will either get injured again and quit football or Stidham will take the job and will transfer after this season.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If anyone needs a spring game, its Sean White. It's not like he is a prolific talent that has nothing else to show and prove.

Auburn will have a QB controversy if Stidham shines in that game. My bet is that he will. From seeing him in action in the Big XII, he is a competent QB that hasn't had good protection and has gotten killed, especially against OU.

The fan base will heel turn and call for Stidham to be the starter. The only thing I disagree with is Sean White transferring. Malzahn will not go away from a 2 QB system. Sean White has a place on the team since there's not any other QB's that are better or have more experience than him and Stidham has injury problems too. He is just one play away, as they say.

I'm not sure about Auburn's incoming QB recruit(s). Are they talented enough to compete in year 1? Malzahn is coaching for his job. I'm sure he'll do everything possible to keep his job, even play a true freshman.
"Controversy" :mjlol: