Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anyone needs a spring game, its Sean White. It's not like he is a prolific talent that has nothing else to show and prove.

Auburn will have a QB controversy if Stidham shines in that game. My bet is that he will. From seeing him in action in the Big XII, he is a competent QB that hasn't had good protection and has gotten killed, especially against OU.

The fan base will heel turn and call for Stidham to be the starter. The only thing I disagree with is Sean White transferring. Malzahn will not go away from a 2 QB system. Sean White has a place on the team since there's not any other QB's that are better or have more experience than him and Stidham has injury problems too. He is just one play away, as they say.

I'm not sure about Auburn's incoming QB recruit(s). Are they talented enough to compete in year 1? Malzahn is coaching for his job. I'm sure he'll do everything possible to keep his job, even play a true freshman.
Stidham was the starting QB before he even walked on campus and Gus knows it too. He just tries to keep it honest to keep the other QB's on their toes

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So you don't care about them ass whoopings every year? :ohhh:

I think you and I both know your time at the top of the B1G has run its course. These next 10 years are ours. :blessed:

Beginning this year. At the big house. We're sending JT out a loser, in this his 12th year of eligibility. :mjgrin:

And he still don't got his AA. :gucci:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I think you and I both know your time at the top of the B1G has run its course. These next 10 years are ours. :blessed:

Beginning this year. At the big house. We're sending JT out a loser, in this his 12th year of eligibility. :mjgrin:

And he still don't got his AA. :gucci:
You gonna stop disrespecting the Heisman front runner. He bout to get his 6th win vs scUM , win the Heisman throwing to 6 nfl wide receivers, and a running back who is Eddie George with 4.5 speed, then be the #1 pick in the draft :BrutusGrin:. OSU 63 - scUM and Wilson Speights 0 :scUMsad:....

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
HOld up, which one of you've nikkas created this?

@Trust Me ole i gotta make up excuses ass

qG8Knkd.jpg