Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
HOld up, which one of you've nikkas created this?

Wasn't me, but i saw nothing but facts on that skit. :francis:

@Trust Me ole i gotta make up excuses ass

qG8Knkd.jpg

Is it really conspiracy theories if the evidence is on film? :ohhh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Rich Keep Getting Richer: The Growing Divide between Powerhouse Football Programs and their Counterparts

another article saying exactly what I have been saying but u probably won't read this one either:hubie: @Raul @Walt @Silkk

Few teams end their seasons in the black and even fewer bring in figures the size of Alabama’s.

According to the NCAA Revenues and Expenses of Division I Intercollegiate Athletics Programs Report, only 24 colleges had profitable athletic programs in the year 2014.

Those 24 schools are a minority in collegiate athletics, and highlight the divide between the “have and have-not” schools.

Powerhouse programs like the Crimson Tide, Texas Longhorns, and The Ohio State Buckeyes seem to keep getting richer each passing season.

Their programs continue to dominate in recruiting, sponsorships, media rights, and fan attendance.

But just as the cycle continues to perpetuate growth for these universities, others are left in slumps from which they cannot seem to pull themselves out.

Programs are pressured to increase spending to ‘keep up with the Joneses’ when it comes to attracting star talent. Stadiums and facilities seem to be constantly getting bigger. Luxury suites and mega jumbotrons are the norms for college athletic facilities.

But of course, it all comes with a cost.

When athletic programs cannot cover their own expenses, universities are stuck with the bill and must subsidize their own athletics.

The average school spent a reported $14.7 million to subsidize their athletic departments in 2014, and that number continues to grow.

"There is still a misperception that most schools are generating more money than they spend on college athletics," said NCAA Chief Financial Officer Kathleen McNeely. "The data shows once again that the truth is just the opposite."

"The overwhelming majority of colleges and universities in the NCAA across all three divisions subsidize part or all of athletics. The reason they invest is because sports provide educational value to student-athletes while enhancing overall campus life and building life-long connections with alumni and other supporters. Those are all important outcomes from athletic programs that are worth celebrating, sharing and investing in wisely.”

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Silkk

Daps
I just wish this month was August so we can get through that last month before the season starts

@Silkk

I'ma need you to stop doing your yearly week 10 "damn, the season almost over already" post too :ufdup: :mjcry:

We getting :old: when you realize how fast 14+ consecutive Saturday's fly by :to:
Yeah, it feel like it's a long ass ways away but it's really not......but it is :noah:

Just glad I got a job now where I know for a fact i'll be off every saturday :blessed:

Silkk

Daps
Anybody when CFB live come back? Should be soon with NCAAB ending soon

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm wondering if anyone has made rosters for the upcoming season on NCAA '14.. now that signing day has come and gone, 2017 rosters are pretty much set, no? Would be fun to get a dynasty going