TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lot of money put on Bama already I'm hoping spread keeps moving up I wanna cash out another FSU winner they got me 9 straight covers I think FSU can cover a spread of 7-8. I bet against FSU on the UNC,Wake and NCST games as we get closer well see I think Bama wins as far as smart money goes but I think FSU can backdoor cover.
I keep forgetting how good FSU defense is gonna be too. Very good chance Hurts will struggle tbh unless he improves his passing greatly. But our run game should be great with the best OL in 5 years and best RB group ever. I love the matchup for our defense tho since FSU doesn't have any great WRs and we have the best secondary in the country. And I'm confident we won't be ran on, we have monsters up front. Just need to find out who's gonna be our best DE/OLB

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If Da'shawn Hand can be what he is supposed to be then our defense will be scary with him and Da'ron Payne up front

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I keep forgetting how good FSU defense is gonna be too. Very good chance Hurts will struggle tbh unless he improves his passing greatly. But our run game should be great with the best OL in 5 years and best RB group ever. I love the matchup for our defense tho since FSU doesn't have any great WRs and we have the best secondary in the country. And I'm confident we won't be ran on, we have monsters up front. Just need to find out who's gonna be our best DE/OLB

I'm just hoping our OL don't embarrase themselves I'm disgusted Jimbo has kept that thief Trickett employed for so long