QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
If anyone needs a spring game, its Sean White. It's not like he is a prolific talent that has nothing else to show and prove.

Auburn will have a QB controversy if Stidham shines in that game. My bet is that he will. From seeing him in action in the Big XII, he is a competent QB that hasn't had good protection and has gotten killed, especially against OU.

The fan base will heel turn and call for Stidham to be the starter. The only thing I disagree with is Sean White transferring. Malzahn will not go away from a 2 QB system. Sean White has a place on the team since there's not any other QB's that are better or have more experience than him and Stidham has injury problems too. He is just one play away, as they say.

I'm not sure about Auburn's incoming QB recruit(s). Are they talented enough to compete in year 1? Malzahn is coaching for his job. I'm sure he'll do everything possible to keep his job, even play a true freshman.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Was talking turkey with some homies of mine and we were discussing what was the most meaningful rivalry of this current decade on a national scale. I said at the moment it's Clemson vs FSU and then Alabama vs LSU. It made me think though nothing will ever match the FSU vs Florida rivalry of the 90s we will never see a stretch of games when both rivals we're ranked in the top 10 going into every game ever again for an entire decade. I said the rivalry of the 00s was Oklahoma vs Texas this current decade kinda dry I think FSU/Clemson Alabama/LSU and Alabama/Auburn top 3 at moment but we have had seasons where Auburn was 3-9 nothing like the 90s and the 00s even.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
4 star from Dallas just committed to LSU

0E7FA251-53C5-427F-BFB7-2C5B24A743AE.png