DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Just Herbert being down really put a downer on watching the Ducks this year man. Not looking forward to tomorrow against Wazzu in primetime .
Qtf47W2.png

:mjcry:

Longing for them Chip Kelly days..... why both my squads can't be up....

Btw wondering why they didn't try to pay more to Scott Frost to keep him on staff....

#3 from Memphis though.....

:ehh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
so much pain..
It’ll be alright bro, we’ll put you and that fraud Hurts to rest pretty soon :gladbron:
P.S how yall get away with playing two good teams the whole year :what: FSU and us, of course no conference championship and MAYBE you get flexed into the smoothie fairy bowl :skip:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’ll be alright bro, we’ll put you and that fraud Hurts to rest pretty soon :gladbron:
P.S how yall get away with playing two good teams the whole year :what: FSU and us, of course no conference championship and MAYBE you get flexed into the smoothie fairy bowl :skip:
Brad Pitt in 12 monkeys y'all..

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Btw wondering why they didn't try to pay more to Scott Frost to keep him on staff....

I am cool with Willie T. I am actually pretty hyped about the job he as done(Beyond hyped, Willie T moon walking across water right now)

Not going to lie tho, I am pretty happy for Scotty right now. Dude is doing his thing at UCF. shyt, UCF is keeping me in the black gambling wise right now.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I am cool with Willie T. I am actually pretty hyped about the job he as done(Beyond hyped, Willie T moon walking across water right now)

Not going to lie tho, I am pretty happy for Scotty right now. Dude is doing his thing at UCF. shyt, UCF is keeping me in the black gambling wise right now.

I am too, hoping he can sneak some prime Florida talent to Oregon, so the ducks can make a run