DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You think Scotty is Nebraska's coach next year or the year after?

I am taking the under on Frosty being Nebraska's head Coach at 3.5 years. :ehh:

I was just thinking that, like he's biding time until they give him the call, I think the issue is, unrealistic expectations from the board/boosters, and not enough time, lack of instate talent, and kids ain't excited to be in Nebraska, say what you want about bo, he at least kept Nebraska relevant. So I'm not sure Scott's clamoring for the job, but I'm thinking in the next two years, because the current coach is struggling, and I would not be surprised if they threw some feelers out to him to gauge his interest

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mike Riley wil be canned end of the year

They should have hired frost instead of Riley, boosters wanted frost but the ad who was canned didn't think he was ready :mjlol:

It's crazy what bo did, dude was winning 9 and 10 a year with Taylor Martinez at qb.

Frost at Nebraska would win and Nebraska would have a 3000 yard passer for once

I was just thinking that, like he's biding time until they give him the call, I think the issue is, unrealistic expectations from the board/boosters, and not enough time, lack of instate talent, and kids ain't excited to be in Nebraska, say what you want about bo, he at least kept Nebraska relevant. So I'm not sure Scott's clamoring for the job, but I'm thinking in the next two years, because the current coach is struggling, and I would not be surprised if they threw some feelers out to him to gauge his interest

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet