jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Idk what dude’s decision making came down to. PSU got Hackenberg and likely McSorley to the NFL under Franklin, his first two damn prospects. It literally doesn’t get better than that and he would’ve went into a gaping open situation like you said. Georgia = two stars, FSU = Francois still had 2 years when he was considering em, I think we scared him off with how bad the offense looked originally so that is what it was. But PSU would’ve been ideal
To me it was a no brainer. And doesn't GA have a freshman qb that's balling now? :what:

I'd rather play than sit :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Gruden aint going nowhere. He gets something crazy like 5 million a year from ESPN just to TALK about football. Why think he never took any coaching jobs in damn near a decade? Seriously doubt that he returns to the sidelines.

You can have Jimbo though. :mjgrin:

Some think he wants to get back into coaching and with the NFL not giving him another shot he might say yes to Tennessee this time. Rumors are he was close to becoming the coach at Tennessee in 2012. His wife is a former Vols cheerleader. His first job as a grad assistant was at Tennessee. His kids go to school at Tennessee. He owns land in East Tennessee. Etc. There are plenty of ties between Jon Gruden and the University of Tennessee.

Tennessee is also prepared to break the bank for their next head coach. Word is they will spend $6 million if necessary. And their first choice will be Jon Gruden.

If Jon Gruden wants to coach again, Tennessee will be the most likely landing point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My god this, so much this. People treat Gruden like he's a football god :russ:

He would be Nick Saban 2.0 in college.

Gruden might not be Bill Belichek when it comes to X's and O's but he's made for college. His personality would be a huge hit with recruits.

Plus he's a known closer. Give him talent and he can get them over the top.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Michigan-Fan-Reacts-to-Botch-Punt-vs-Michigan-State-2015.gif

200.gif