RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
John Gruden has been offered every job under the sun the past decade and his faggit ass turned them down because he knows he ain't shyt.

People treat his bytchass like he threepeated and retired from Tampa or something. His bum ass got fired for being a bum.

My god this, so much this. People treat Gruden like he's a football god :russ:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Gruden would be great as a college coach. Would kill it in recruiting and his motivational skills are off the charts. Perfect for college

Last edited:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just Herbert being down really put a downer on watching the Ducks this year man. Not looking forward to tomorrow against Wazzu in primetime .
Qtf47W2.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nikkas bout to unveil they landshark in an ass beating tomorrow :mjlol:
Bout to have it looking like leftshark from the super bowl :russ:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
QB's is the least of FSU needs. Really don't understand why anybody think this would hurt us. I think he should have went to PSU to start right away though.
Idk what dude’s decision making came down to. PSU got Hackenberg and likely McSorley to the NFL under Franklin, his first two damn prospects. It literally doesn’t get better than that and he would’ve went into a gaping open situation like you said. Georgia = two stars, FSU = Francois still had 2 years when he was considering em, I think we scared him off with how bad the offense looked originally so that is what it was. But PSU would’ve been ideal