jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
giphy.gif

Maybe he sees Blackman more as a long term threat than Fromm. :yeshrug::ehh::francis:

Blackman is legit. I called him out way before he started. Offensive line is the problem. We don't need a QB.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Also the Volnation message board is buzzing about some big announcement tomorrow by the AD at Tennessee.

Most think it'll be about Butch Jones being fired.

Finebaum also talked today about Jon Gruden being a legit target for the Vols.

Some think the long rumored Gruden to Tennessee move might actually happen.

Jon Gruden aint going nowhere. He gets something crazy like 5 million a year from ESPN just to TALK about football. Why think he never took any coaching jobs in damn near a decade? Seriously doubt that he returns to the sidelines.

You can have Jimbo though. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jon Gruden aint going nowhere. He gets something crazy like 5 million a year from ESPN just to TALK about football. Why think he never took any coaching jobs in damn near a decade? Seriously doubt that he returns to the sidelines.

You can have Jimbo though. :mjgrin:
Whoever his agent is always floats that rumor out for the next contract renegotiation. It's wild he is even DISCUSSED at this point.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
:whew: glad he didn't choose fsu
He's basically lived at UGA the past month or so. Kid played his recruitment prefect. Took low key unofficials mid week all over the southeast all summer. Had every recruiting sites using his name for clicks, and fukked around got 5 stars #1 player in the country all off 1 year as a starter. :ehh:

I thought Jimbo had him locked up over the summer. Luckily Kirby been in the cut like :demonic::steviej::camby:
See me and you was thinking the same thing :myman:also I'm glad he ain't choose LSU cause we play them next year.
Nuh nih!!(I had to get country ratchet with it).

Y'all singing different tunes from that shyt talking y'all be doing. nikkas was shook by the potential of a recruit. Y'all nikkas lose all credibility. Fake Canes

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Also the Volnation message board is buzzing about some big announcement tomorrow by the AD at Tennessee.

Most think it'll be about Butch Jones being fired.

Finebaum also talked today about Jon Gruden being a legit target for the Vols.

Some think the long rumored Gruden to Tennessee move might actually happen.

Tennessee fans been talking about Gruden since 2008, he not leaving ESPN.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Nuh nih!!(I had to get country ratchet with it).

Y'all singing different tunes from that shyt talking y'all be doing. nikkas was shook by the potential of a recruit. Y'all nikkas lose all credibility. Fake Canes
Sounds like a bunch of bytches scared of competition. But it’s these nikkas. Why we expect anything different?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
John Gruden has been offered every job under the sun the past decade and his faggit ass turned them down because he knows he ain't shyt.

People treat his bytchass like he threepeated and retired from Tampa or something. His bum ass got fired for being a bum.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Sounds like a bunch of bytches scared of competition. But it’s these nikkas. Why we expect anything different?
Scared of competition? Dummy recruiting is a competition and we're beating you :deadrose:I like seeing ya'll lose out on big recruits as much as I like seeing you lose to the other team in North Carolina and get your logo spit on :heh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
John Gruden has been offered every job under the sun the past decade and his faggit ass turned them down because he knows he ain't shyt.

People treat his bytchass like he threepeated and retired from Tampa or something. His bum ass got fired for being a bum.
Yeah I never got the obsession with this dude. He got a ring I'll give him that, but let's not act like Tampa wasn't a ready made team. He found a sucker in ESPN to pay him a coach salary like a dumb ass. Makes no sense. Oh wait he's white.