Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet we beat yalls ass consistently

This ain't the NBA. Coaching matters more in football than other sports.

All I know is I wouldn't wanna trade rosters with Alabama. You give Saban Tennessee's roster and you give Butch Jones Alabama's roster, I'm sure the results would be the same.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite rosters in college football (based on talent) is: Tennessee, Florida State, and LSU.

And yet all 3 are struggling cause they got shytty coaches.

Talent matters but its more about the coaches who can maximize those dudes.

Saban just got some voodoo going on in Tuscaloosa to keep winning at such a crazy pace with talent that isn't better than places like FSU and LSU.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I might regret this, but I think UA vs A&M might be the main event Saturday. A&M been playing by any means ball recently and This is the 5 yr anniversary of the best game in the history of BBStadium. It might not even be close to competitive, but the chance that we could see something special has me interested :manny:

Im more worried about our game next Saturday against A&M than i am against LSU Saturday and that's due to their O being really good

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
What’s heisman favorite Derwin James gonna do this weekend tho? :mjgrin:
same thing Jabrill Peppers gon do this weekend... GET EXPOSED

xtiL4e2.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
My favorite rosters in college football (based on talent) is: Tennessee, Florida State, and LSU.

And yet all 3 are struggling cause they got shytty coaches.

Talent matters but its more about the coaches who can maximize those dudes.

Saban just got some voodoo going on in Tuscaloosa to keep winning at such a crazy pace with talent that isn't better than places like FSU and LSU.

This is all the way false.

Alabama wouldn't get outplayed by Troy and beat down by Mississippi State :camby:

And don't tell me that was all on the coaches because I got the tapes.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all the way false.

Alabama wouldn't get outplayed by Troy and beat down by Mississippi State :camby:

And don't tell me that was all on the coaches because I got the tapes.

I just players by what they do in the NFL. LSU consistently has their players performing better in the pros than Alabama's players. That lets me know it ain't the talent that helps Alabama dominate college football. Its the superior coaching.

Same with Clemson vs Florida State. FSU has way better talent. Their coaching staff is just pathetic (especially on defense) where they can't take advantage of the great athletes they have and they let a team with less talent dominate them.

NFL exposes the truth.