Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Etling couldnt throw for 200 yards on 25 pass attempts against Troy

Stidham had damn near 300 on like 17 against a top 10 pass defense :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone runs/is familiar with the hurry up offense now. Chip is old news. And Bellotti built Oregon

I'm hearing fear in your voice. If everyone has figured Chip out, then why did he have more success in the NFL than Saban?

I guess when Saban came back to college with his tail between his legs because he couldn't make it in the NFL you weren't saying he was "old news".

Chip Kelly with Tennessee's roster = the END OF ALABAMA's DYNASTY

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm hearing fear in your voice. If everyone has figured Chip out, then why did he have more success in the NFL than Saban?

I guess when Saban came back to college with his tail between his legs because he couldn't make it in the NFL you weren't saying he was "old news".

Chip Kelly with Tennessee's roster = the END OF ALABAMA's DYNASTY

How would you feel about DJ Durkin moving onto your boys? I just don’t see him staying at Maryland for long. He can recruit. Can teach defense. Is young. Motivated. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would you feel about DJ Durkin moving onto your boys? I just don’t see him staying at Maryland for long. He can recruit. Can teach defense. Is young. Motivated. :patrice:

If we go with the young hot shot coach (which I don't want to do if a guy like Chip Kelly is available), I would take Scott Frost, Tee Martin, and Justin Wilcox over DJ Durkin. He'd be in the top 5 though.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Life comes at you fast
LSU Tigers athletic director Joe Alleva met with LSU head football coach Ed Orgeronand members of his staff after the Tigers' 24-21 loss to the Troy Trojans dropped their record to 3-2.

According to The Advocate's Ross Dellenger, Alleva described the meeting as "very positive." A source told Dellenger the discussion centered on "accountability."

"It was a gut-check meeting," Dellenger's source said. "It was more that guys need to look each other in the eye and tell each other how it is."

Whether or not the meetings produce any noticeable differences in the coming weeks, LSU has painted itself into a corner with Orgeron—at least for the next few years.