Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I might regret this, but I think UA vs A&M might be the main event Saturday. A&M been playing by any means ball recently and This is the 5 yr anniversary of the best game in the history of BBStadium. It might not even be close to competitive, but the chance that we could see something special has me interested :manny:
This is so crazy to me. Five years just like that.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I might regret this, but I think UA vs A&M might be the main event Saturday. A&M been playing by any means ball recently and This is the 5 yr anniversary of the best game in the history of BBStadium. It might not even be close to competitive, but the chance that we could see something special has me interested :manny:

The best games at BDS have been 36-0, 49-0, 55-44, and 30-12 :troll:

But seriously the A&M game concerns me every single year just based off what happened in 2012. We get past this one then the schedule much easier.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This is so crazy to me. Five years just like that.
I remember that day fondly..had got in for the day after pick up football...cool ass breeze in the air. Everybody was still leaning off that LSU game and I was telling em (my whole fam Alabama stans) this nikka manziel is a god. They ain’t had to watch the dude play yet, he sent the auburn fan base into manic depression the way he did us :wow: Alabama just wasn’t ready for the force that was JFF, but then again none of us were

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I remember that day fondly..had got in for the day after pick up football...cool ass breeze in the air. Everybody was still leaning off that LSU game and I was telling em (my whole fam Alabama stans) this nikka manziel is a god. They ain’t had to watch the dude play yet, he sent the auburn fan base into manic depression the way he did us :wow: Alabama just wasn’t ready for the force that was JFF, but then again none of us were

I remember that day too, was visting my dad for the weekend who was staying in Meridian at the time, I remember watching Gameday and I think Corso picked A&M to beat us, and I was like :rudy:. Then 2:30 comes, AJ had 19 TDs and 0 INTs going into the game, threw a pick on the second drive, that's when I knew some shyt was about to go down that day.

Then their offense just clicking on all cylinders. When it was 7-0 I was like "okay okay :ehh:" then Manziel caught his own fumble and threw it to Swope and I was like :dwillhuh: then it gets to 20-0 and I was like :mindblown:.

Fortunately we only allowed 9 points the rest of the game but Yeldon's fumble and AJ's pick at the end killed our chances of winning that game. I was screaming for Nuss to give the ball to Lacy because we still had 4 minutes left.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Actually watched the OM tape, and they did a lot of things against Alabama successfully early that A&M can replicate

A lot of decoys and quick hits in one on one coverage

Monde isn’t as good as Shea in either facet but we’ll see how it goes