Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually watched the OM tape, and they did a lot of things against Alabama successfully early that A&M can replicate

A lot of decoys and quick hits in one on one coverage

Monde isn’t as good as Shea in either facet but we’ll see how it goes
Yeah good luck with that..

TxxuTTO.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Actually watched the OM tape, and they did a lot of things against Alabama successfully early that A&M can replicate

A lot of decoys and quick hits in one on one coverage

Monde isn’t as good as Shea in either facet but we’ll see how it goes

A&M's passing game is not that good (95th in the country).

Mond is not Shea Patterson.

A&M's strength on offense is running the ball, we're 2nd in the country at defending.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
A&M's passing game is not that good (95th in the country).

Mond is not Shea Patterson.

A&M's strength on offense is running the ball, we're 2nd in the country at defending.
I recognize that, I’m js they got the same caliber of receivers, Monde has a strong arm, and Sumlin’s a better play caller than whatever garbage OM has rn. The pieces are there

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember that day too, was visting my dad for the weekend who was staying in Meridian at the time, I remember watching Gameday and I think Corso picked A&M to beat us, and I was like :rudy:. Then 2:30 comes, AJ had 19 TDs and 0 INTs going into the game, threw a pick on the second drive, that's when I knew some shyt was about to go down that day.

Then their offense just clicking on all cylinders. When it was 7-0 I was like "okay okay :ehh:" then Manziel caught his own fumble and threw it to Swope and I was like :dwillhuh: then it gets to 20-0 and I was like :mindblown:.

Fortunately we only allowed 9 points the rest of the game but Yeldon's fumble and AJ's pick at the end killed our chances of winning that game. I was screaming for Nuss to give the ball to Lacy because we still had 4 minutes left.
That's when I knew A&M was going to win. Because the ball always rolls Bama's way but when it didn't I knew it was over

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Our receivers against their DBs should be :mjgrin: if we get some time
Yea Will Hastings is scary. Lmao at these ignorant Auburn fans. We have the best secondary in the country. The only way Auburn even keeps it close is if Jalen has a bad game

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea Will Hastings is scary. Lmao at these ignorant Auburn fans. We have the best secondary in the country. The only way Auburn even keeps it close is if Jalen has a bad game
seeing as how none of your posts have ever been close to accurate, even when discussing your own team, Im glad to see you kept the trend going :jawalrus: