malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Eh his 1st year :manny:
Long run I think Kirby gonna be better than Mac.

Mac won it in his first year with Treon :mjpls:

But i think its too early to tell tho. That D he has is LITTERED with seniors that he inherited from the Richt regime. It's the reason i wasn't too amped over the success Mac has had the first two years. He inherited an experienced group from the Muschamp regime.

Year 3 is when it's mainly your roster so by then have a sense of what Smart can do.

UGA got a QB controversy brewing though :huhldup:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

But i think its too early to tell tho. That D he has is LITTERED with seniors that he inherited from the Richt regime. It's the reason i wasn't too amped over the success Mac has had the first two years. He inherited an experienced group from the Muschamp regime.

Year 3 is when it's mainly your roster so by then have a sense of what Smart can do.

That ain't a bad thing.
But you right he been handed some nice pieces.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Now you wanna stand up for Mac

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Low key, I'm wondering how it'll sort itself out. Will they try and redshirt Eason or ease him back in? Gonna be interesting to see.

Same with how will FSU handle Frenchie and Blackmon next year
I think they roll with Fromm tbh until he fukk up royally then go back to Eason. But I really have 0 idea.
And you have to have qbs so delicately now or else they'll transfer midseason on you

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is great :pachaha:

College football fans truly don't have lives. We're such amazing people :banderas:

:snoop: when will this Alabama bullshyt end?

The crazy thing is their players aren't even really that good. Its not like they're loaded with guys like Saquon Barkley and Derwin James. They have some okay players but its not an NFL all-star team over there. Yet they keep winning.

Saban musta sold his soul to the devil cause I can't think of any logical reason why they keep winning.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
:snoop: when will this Alabama bullshyt end?

The crazy thing is their players aren't even really that good. Its not like they're loaded with guys like Saquon Barkley and Derwin James. They have some okay players but its not an NFL all-star team over there. Yet they keep winning.

Saban musta sold his soul to the devil cause I can't think of any logical reason why they keep winning.

Yet we beat yalls ass consistently

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I might regret this, but I think UA vs A&M might be the main event Saturday. A&M been playing by any means ball recently and This is the 5 yr anniversary of the best game in the history of BBStadium. It might not even be close to competitive, but the chance that we could see something special has me interested :manny: