Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
They're not going 8-4 or 9-3. They've given up on Butch Jones.

Tennessee will lose 5-6 games. The death nail will be when they lose to Missouri.

I agree. I still think the O-Line coordinator for the Lions and Former Vol JB Cooter will be the new coach for Tennessee. I think Chip is a great coach but JBC will be the one to bring the program back because he has a vested interest in being something that he couldn't be during his playing tenure at the University of Tennessee. You are spot on with the instate talent that is there but the 5 star recruits will not stay unless Butch and Company are shown the exit. I can't believe in all of the years being a V4L that BJ allowed the dogs to come in there and disrespect Neyland like that. Especially with a team full of talent that this guy has.

The administration should make the move now. The school is no longer losing money like the days of Kiffin and Dooley. Great coaches aren't chock full of gimmicks and this dude is a walking cliche' full of game. The fanbase recognized this when he came up with the lame ass "brick by brick" slick talk. I don't care what they say about you on this board, if theres one thing you know Swag, it's Tennessee football. Butch had J Hurd split the team up because he was too busy catering to his soft diva ass when Alvin and Kelly should have been running the rock all season last year which is the result of the 9-4 record. No way with all that talent we had on team 120 do you go 9-4.

Now look, he will do the same thing he did to Dobbs to Guarantano when he had sorry ass Peterman out there taking snaps instead of Dobbs. JD could have won that game against Florida and Alabama when he was redshirted but Butch put him in too late. Sorry for the vent but this dude has worn out his welcome and needs to go!

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I agree. I still think the O-Line coordinator for the Lions and Former Vol JB Cooter will be the new coach for Tennessee. I think Chip is a great coach but JBC will be the one to bring the program back because he has a vested interest in being something that he couldn't be during his playing tenure at the University of Tennessee. You are spot on with the instate talent that is there but the 5 star recruits will not stay unless Butch and Company are shown the exit. I can't believe in all of the years being a V4L that BJ allowed the dogs to come in there and disrespect Neyland like that. Especially with a team full of talent that this guy has.

The administration should make the move now. The school is no longer losing money like the days of Kiffin and Dooley. Great coaches aren't chock full of gimmicks and this dude is a walking cliche' full of game. The fanbase recognized this when he came up with the lame ass "brick by brick" slick talk. I don't care what they say about you on this board, if theres one thing you know Swag, it's Tennessee football. Butch had J Hurd split the team up because he was too busy catering to his soft diva ass when Alvin and Kelly should have been running the rock all season last year which is the result of the 9-4 record. No way with all that talent we had on team 120 do you go 9-4.

Now look, he will do the same thing he did to Dobbs to Guarantano when he had sorry ass Peterman out there taking snaps instead of Dobbs. JD could have won that game against Florida and Alabama when he was redshirted but Butch put him in too late. Sorry for the vent but this dude has worn out his welcome and needs to go!
:jbhmm:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
On the field and sidelines. Kids have given up. They don't believe in Butch Jones anymore.

Once he's fired and Chip Kelly comes in, you'll see these kids talent really shine. Sorta like how Georgia finally looks like that top 5 team the recruiting rankings have been saying for the last 5 years.
You are so terrible at this. You claimed this was the greatest team of all time, and just three days ago talking about how they're gonna beat Bama in a few weeks. Now after they get exposed for lack of talent and ability, you cop pleas and blame the coach for making them quit on him. You were wrong, period. You are almost always wrong about most things. You are terrible at objectively identifying talent and ability unless it's some painfully obvious thing like Bean being great or something. Everybody calls you out on your bullshyt because you move the goalpost every time you look stupid.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think we'll win 66-3 but we should be able to put up 40+ points against OM. O-Line improvment is the key to this team becoming elite. Stidham with some time can make every throw.
I personally don't like when people say this. I mean it is the o lines job to give the QB time but what QB doesn't make all the throws when they have time? I'll know Stidham has really improved when the pocket collapses but he still makes something out of it

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You are so terrible at this. You claimed this was the greatest team of all time, and just three days ago talking about how they're gonna beat Bama in a few weeks. Now after they get exposed for lack of talent and ability, you cop pleas and blame the coach for making them quit on him. You were wrong, period. You are almost always wrong about most things. You are terrible at objectively identifying talent and ability unless it's some painfully obvious thing like Bean being great or something. Everybody calls you out on your bullshyt because you move the goalpost every time you look stupid.
Damn when I read buckeye posts and am like "this man is right on all accounts" that is damning. I mean, I don't even refer to them as men most of the time. :sadfive:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Chip Kelly@ Tennessee?:patrice: Not sure if that's a fit or not but there would be vast improvement I think. I don't know why Tennessee stays getting these bum no name coaches. But it's probably about time they made a splash.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

rumors out there that Speight might be done for the year

Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Michigan CB Nate Johnson arrested in alleged assault on female student

ANN ARBOR -- Michigan football player Nate Johnson was arrested over the weekend by campus police following an alleged assault.

Diane Brown, spokesperson for the University of Michigan Division of Public Safety and Security, told MLive on Monday that Johnson, 19, was arrested on campus in the early morning hours of Saturday for an attack on a female student.

Details of the incident were not immediately clear, but the alleged victim was located at a dorm room on campus, Brown said.

Johnson was charged with one count of domestic assault and later released on a personal recognizance bond. He has a pre-trial date scheduled for Oct. 11.

A spokesperson for the Michigan football team declined comment on the arrest, instead referring to a statement released Saturday by the athletics department that said Johnson has been "suspended indefinitely from all team activities

:hubie:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

The problem for Tennessee is that they have Kirby at Georgia ... Saban at Alabama, and for some reason they can't ever beat Florida.... Alabama will be looking to keep themselves going after Saban leaves
.... Can Tennessee sustain a level to beat the teams that they need to... to be able to make it where they want to go???