Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are so terrible at this. You claimed this was the greatest team of all time, and just three days ago talking about how they're gonna beat Bama in a few weeks. Now after they get exposed for lack of talent and ability, you cop pleas and blame the coach for making them quit on him. You were wrong, period. You are almost always wrong about most things. You are terrible at objectively identifying talent and ability unless it's some painfully obvious thing like Bean being great or something. Everybody calls you out on your bullshyt because you move the goalpost every time you look stupid.

Get your shots in now. When Chip Kelly wins the SEC Championship next year with this exact same roster, what you gonna say?

I'm right about the talent on this team. I was only wrong for not realizing how much a bad head coach was gonna keep them down.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
There’s really no way around it. You really are a piece of shyt fukk nikka. That’s exactly what you are. And I’d slap the Asian out of youif I ever saw you for that garbage.
thats real cute, I'll spit in yo kids face..:mjlol:

but when did i become Asian dikkhead?
6wK12Bd.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Auburn almost looking like an HBCU :wow:

The 2 white girls up top not moving stick out like sore thumbs tho :francis:

lmfaooo I think that was the omega section....I sat like a section up and to the left of em

they were legit on the stadium snap story, everybody noticed em. Glad they held it down