Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said I at least respect Ohio states successful cheating and dishonestly...it results in wins...

Michigan state...just ain't shyt. They're my least favorite for sure. I want Michigan to be good enough to increase it's lead on Ohio State all time...but I want Michigan state to just BE BAD at all times. If Michigan is ever a C+ I want msu to be a straight F-.
What'd Michigan State do to you? You applied there and didn't get accepted? (I'm not trolling)

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I predicted they would go 11-1 this year in the preseason.

People underestimated their talent simply because they had a bad year.

They have top 10 talent and a manageable schedule.
You also predicted your team to make it to the SEC championship game this year. So you must've overestimated your teams talent

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chip doesn't like to recruit

Doesn't need to. School recruits itself.

The state of Tennessee is now a recruiting hotbed. We got 20 instate players already rated as 4-stars in the class of 2019 in the state of Tennessee. That's 5th most in the nation after Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California. And the class of 2020 is looking like it'll be even more talented.

Tennessee can be the new LSU. School can recruit itself thanks to a loaded instate talent pool.

Recruiting is not a issue at Tennessee.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Could Oregon, the most liked program under Chip's tenure and a consistent top 5 threat, not be more a recruiting allure than Tennessee? If one program just could bring in commits off of name brand, Id expect a great one to do it before one that hasnt been good in most of these recruits lifetimes

I say this to say that unless Chip plans on actually crooting, then Tennessee aint bring in people good enough to play with the elites

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't need to. School recruits itself.

The state of Tennessee is now a recruiting hotbed. We got 20 instate players already rated as 4-stars in the class of 2019 in the state of Tennessee. That's 5th most in the nation after Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California. And the class of 2020 is looking like it'll be even more talented.

Tennessee can be the new LSU. School can recruit itself thanks to a loaded instate talent pool.

Recruiting is not a issue at Tennessee.
Nah this ain't the 90's- early 2000's Tennessee. 2017 Tennessee ain't got it like that no more. Kids would rather go out of state