The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Doesn't need to. School recruits itself.

The state of Tennessee is now a recruiting hotbed. We got 20 instate players already rated as 4-stars in the class of 2019 in the state of Tennessee. That's 5th most in the nation after Florida, Texas, Georgia, and California. And the class of 2020 is looking like it'll be even more talented.

Tennessee can be the new LSU. School can recruit itself thanks to a loaded instate talent pool.

Recruiting is not a issue at Tennessee.
Where was all that talent yesterday?

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm happy with the line. good motivation for the players, and quite frankly, we should've beat these fukkers last year and at least once during the Golden years.

Until we do it, I don't want us to be favoured against them.
The line has already moved to Miami -3.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So does Tennessee dump Butch if they finish 8-4/9-3? Their schedule after Bama is super weak and very winnable IMO.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
22 point favorite against Ole Miss....
Will be a great game to hopefully rest Kerryon for Baton Rouge and continue progressing the run blocking with more diversity in the backfield

I think its extremely imperative for us to know who our #2 back is for that LSU game, cause I know even tho they ass as shyt, they can hit hard and KJ cant keep being worn down like this

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So does Tennessee dump Butch if they finish 8-4/9-3? Their schedule after Bama is super weak and very winnable IMO.
I still dont see them winning 8 games, UK, LSU, and Vandy should all be favored against them. They realistically should lose to 2 of those 3, not including SCar, who I feel should win that game. That's 5 losses there, which I dont even think matters. If Alabama blows out Butch the way Butch should get blown out, he'll get fired on the spot. They arent gonna take that dumb ass hail mary coverage vs Florida, a shutout vs UGA at home, and a 50+ L to Alabama all in the same season. So even if this team blew USC out by 60, Id still see him get fired if Bama does them like OM or Vandy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Need to be off here til next saturday, hold it down for me @smitty22

BlaringDelightfulCaterpillar-max-1mb.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't think we'll win 66-3 but we should be able to put up 40+ points against OM. O-Line improvment is the key to this team becoming elite. Stidham with some time can make every throw.

Ole Miss' defense is baaad, Jalen was barely breaking a sweat out there so yea Stidham will probably be throwing bombs all game.

We sacked Shea five times, blitzing all night, he can make plays happen on the run but as long as you contain him you make the offense one dimensional.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this ain't the 90's- early 2000's Tennessee. 2017 Tennessee ain't got it like that no more. Kids would rather go out of state

Tennessee has got a top 5-10 recruiting class for 2018 in large part because the kids from Tennessee (that make up the top rated players in our class) have brought into the message of trying to win a national title at their home state institution with instate kids.

Recruiting is not an issue at Tennessee. Sure we'll lose some 5-star instate kids like Tee Higgins and Jacoby Stevens to out of state schools, but we'll still get 5-stars like Trey Smith and Cade Mays who want to stay instate and win a title for their home state.

Plus I think you guys are underrating the fact Chip Kelly coached in the NFL. That will be a huge plus in recruiting. Kids want to play for a coach who coached in the NFL cause they want to make it to the NFL and they'll think a guy who coached in the NFL will be able to help them get there.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where was all that talent yesterday?

On the field and sidelines. Kids have given up. They don't believe in Butch Jones anymore.

Once he's fired and Chip Kelly comes in, you'll see these kids talent really shine. Sorta like how Georgia finally looks like that top 5 team the recruiting rankings have been saying for the last 5 years.