Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Harbaugh let that wide receiver who sexually assaulted that girl back on the field, im sure this cat will be on the field next week based on the type of program Harbaugh runs up there

Meyer aided and abetted a fukking murderer. You really wanting to go down this route? :wtf:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Meyer aided and abetted a fukking murderer. You really wanting to go down this route? :wtf:
nikka didn't get charged with murder when he was on the team you dumbfukk...:camby:

some nikkas try too hard to challenge shyt & just come off goofy, i hope when the next gay bar in Orlando gets shot up you on the dance floor & not in the bathroom gloryhole smoking pipe..:ufdup:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You mean he’s kicking kids off that are obviously guilty? Yea. :hhh:

Holding kids accountable. Yea. :scust:

What other slander you wanna hit us with Smelly? :dwillhuh:
Your Can't Trust Me, we believe opposite of what you say. It's out of control up there at ann arbor

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
nikka didn't get charged with murder when he was on the team you dumbfukk...:camby:

some nikkas try too hard to challenge shyt & just come off goofy, i horpe when the next gay bar in Orlando gets shot up you on the dance floor & not in the bathroom gloryhole smoking pipe..:ufdup:

There’s really no way around it. You really are a piece of shyt fukk nikka. That’s exactly what you are. And I’d slap the Asian out of youif I ever saw you for that garbage.

Your Can't Trust Me, we believe opposite of what you say. It's out of control up there at ann arbor

Perry was charged in East Lansing. That’s all you need to know about that. :ufdup:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
We bout to run through that Chavis defense again Saturday Night.

After the A&M game we should really beat the rest of our opponents with ease until the Iron Bowl, the West is pretty bad this year.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
some nikkas try too hard to challenge shyt & just come off goofy, i hope when the next gay bar in Orlando gets shot up you on the dance floor & not in the bathroom gloryhole smoking pipe..:ufdup:

:picard:

There’s really no way around it. You really are a piece of shyt fukk nikka. That’s exactly what you are. And I’d slap the Asian out of youif I ever saw you for that garbage

164N0.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We bout to run through that Chavis defense again Saturday Night.

After the A&M game we should really beat the rest of our opponents with ease until the Iron Bowl, the West is pretty bad this year.
after the LSU game we should run through the rest of our opponents until the championship game :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. I still think the O-Line coordinator for the Lions and Former Vol JB Cooter will be the new coach for Tennessee. I think Chip is a great coach but JBC will be the one to bring the program back because he has a vested interest in being something that he couldn't be during his playing tenure at the University of Tennessee. You are spot on with the instate talent that is there but the 5 star recruits will not stay unless Butch and Company are shown the exit. I can't believe in all of the years being a V4L that BJ allowed the dogs to come in there and disrespect Neyland like that. Especially with a team full of talent that this guy has.

The administration should make the move now. The school is no longer losing money like the days of Kiffin and Dooley. Great coaches aren't chock full of gimmicks and this dude is a walking cliche' full of game. The fanbase recognized this when he came up with the lame ass "brick by brick" slick talk. I don't care what they say about you on this board, if theres one thing you know Swag, it's Tennessee football. Butch had J Hurd split the team up because he was too busy catering to his soft diva ass when Alvin and Kelly should have been running the rock all season last year which is the result of the 9-4 record. No way with all that talent we had on team 120 do you go 9-4.

Now look, he will do the same thing he did to Dobbs to Guarantano when he had sorry ass Peterman out there taking snaps instead of Dobbs. JD could have won that game against Florida and Alabama when he was redshirted but Butch put him in too late. Sorry for the vent but this dude has worn out his welcome and needs to go!

I gotta disagree with you on this. Cooter might turn into a great coach. But Tennessee isn't in a position to take anymore gambles. No more taking a shot at a young hot shot coordinator or a hot mid-major coach. If we wanna WIN BIG, we gotta get a PROVEN WINNER. That means a guy with a proven track record of being an elite HEAD COACH.

The only guy who fits that bill and is available is Chip Kelly. I personally don't like the dude but his record speaks for itself. He only coached 4 years at Oregon. He won the Pac 12 all 4 years. Went to 4 BCS bowl games. Was top 5 every season. And even took his team to the BCS title game in only his second season. IMO he's as slam dunk as it gets. Give him the resources we have at Tennessee and he can be another Nick Saban. And don't forget he had more success in the NFL than Nick Saban.

Put Chip Kelly on Tennessee and we'll be competing for national titles as early as NEXT YEAR.

Last edited: