TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He had over 300 yards of total offense, I like how you conveniently ignored that.
Yea I've acknowledged he can run. Our first scoring drive should've been an INT by Ole Miss on the goal line. He completed like 10 passes breh he hardly had a great passing game is all I'm saying. Definitely nothing to @ me over citing he has turned the corner in the passing game. Especially considering Ole Miss isn't good

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
He had over 300 yards of total offense, I like how you conveniently ignored that. Even the biggest Jalen haters gave him credit last night, but oh well, guess there's no pleasing a Mason Rudolph stan :manny:

Breh, he aint gone be satisfied til Tua is the starter smh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yea I've acknowledged he can run. Our first scoring drive should've been an INT by Ole Miss on the goal line. He completed like 10 passes breh he hardly had a great passing game is all I'm saying. Definitely nothing to @ me over citing he has turned the corner in the passing game. Especially considering Ole Miss isn't good
He's 19-1 as the starter and they've won the last two games 59-0, and 66-3 what the fukk are you crying about :what:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He had over 300 yards of total offense, I like how you conveniently ignored that. Even the biggest Jalen haters gave him credit last night, but oh well, guess there's no pleasing a Mason Rudolph stan :manny:
Pretty sure he said some ridiculous shyt like the team would be vastly better with Mason there

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

You ain't never satisfied dog, why don't you just change your name :russ: You was bytching earlier in the season that he was throwing to Ridley too much, then last night he spreads the ball around and you still not satisfied.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You ain't never satisfied dog, why don't you just change your name :russ: You was bytching earlier in the season that he was throwing to Ridley too much, then last night he spreads the ball around and you still not satisfied.
I mean Ridley had twice as many catches as anyone last night. Still not a great night for the WRs. But ok not going to spoil your happiness if u think under 200 pass yards is amazing who am I to stop u

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That msu hate. We need more msu posters in here.
Like I said I at least respect Ohio states successful cheating and dishonestly...it results in wins...

Michigan state...just ain't shyt. They're my least favorite for sure. I want Michigan to be good enough to increase it's lead on Ohio State all time...but I want Michigan state to just BE BAD at all times. If Michigan is ever a C+ I want msu to be a straight F-.