Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It's over

"The nine UF players implicated in a credit card scheme against the University of Florida will soon be charged with felony grand theft.

TheReadOptional.com is reporting the nine Gators players could be arrested by the end of the week."
tenor.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It's over

"The nine UF players implicated in a credit card scheme against the University of Florida will soon be charged with felony grand theft.

TheReadOptional.com is reporting the nine Gators players could be arrested by the end of the week."

Well that's it for Antonio Callaway's career

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Wait I said we were goin to take a step back and win maybe 8 games, here's the post from a month ago to prove it

If we're starting as many freshman as we're rumor to play specifically at QB then I think we win 9 games max. I wouldn't really be mad at that tho

So far Grant Delpit and Kary Vincent are penciled in as starters with Brennan fighting for a starting spot and Todd Harris pushing for playing time. Also two freshman in the o line will get their share of playing time Ed Ingram and Austin Delucus and CEH will push for carries. Let's not forget Jacob Phillips will get his time at LB as well

Yu guys said y'all were making the playoffs and yet are struggling to beat Mercer

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Wait I said we were goin to take a step back and win maybe 8 games, here's the post from a month ago to prove it

Yu guys said y'all were making the playoffs and yet are struggling to beat Mercer

Discover and uncover the post where I said we were making the playoffs....

Don't be surprised if we go in and beat your team in Baton Rouge and walk out smoking cigars though...:youngsabo:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Discover and uncover the post where I said we were making the playoffs....

Don't be surprised if we go in and beat your team in Baton Rouge and walk out smoking cigars though...:youngsabo:
The only person that said Auburn was making the playoffs was Swag