Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jeffrey Simmons is a monster. That 2016 defensive tackle class is on some GOAT shyt. Between Dexter Lawrence, Ed Oliver, and this kid, you're looking at 3 dominant NFL players. All 3 should be top 10 picks in 2019.

Rashan Gary needs to step it up cause his lower ranked classmates from that 2016 class are shytting all over him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep sleeping on Auburn ya'll. They're gonna beat a top 10 ranked Mississippi State team in 2 weeks and ya'll will be back on the bandwagon.

I got Mississippi State beating Georgia this week then losing to Auburn the following week.

Auburn will lose next at LSU but they'll win out after that. With the biggest win being over Alabama in the final week and punching their ticket to Atlanta.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
If Tua does transfer we got his 4 star brother coming in 2019. Looks exactly like the right handed version of Tua. Already has a cannon and the wheels just need him to grow 2 inches

you sounding delusional, stop it 5...
aKsddNH.png

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Keep sleeping on Auburn ya'll. They're gonna beat a top 10 ranked Mississippi State team in 2 weeks and ya'll will be back on the bandwagon.

I got Mississippi State beating Georgia this week then losing to Auburn the following week.

Auburn will lose next at LSU but they'll win out after that. With the biggest win being over Alabama in the final week and punching their ticket to Atlanta.

Have you seen LSU???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats gonna be the last dap you ever get from me if Miss St ends up beatin us @Swagnificent

Miss State ain't winning 2 straight road games against teams with better talent. I think they can beat Georgia cause Georgia is soft. That ND win has fooled the general public into thinking Georgia is better than they really are. Georgia has been and will always be terry cloth soft. Any team that is physical with them and brings some toughness will beat them. That is why Florida always beats them.

Plus after Miss State beats Georgia by a healthy margin they'll have all sorts of hype. Their players will buy into it. And I like Auburn's grimey-ness a lot more than Georgia or LSU. They won't be easily punked. It'll be a close game but I got Auburn coming out with the win.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He aint particularly wrong with his LSU analysis either :francis: I wouldnt be surprised to see us lose to LSU, having these nikkas treat us like some type of rallying cry or some shyt :dame: This Georgia series over the past 3 years showed me Auburn got some issues beating teams that aint in their leagues :manny:

Realistically tho, we should go in there, have Orgeron fired on the spot just like we had they last coach lookin like, and blow them nikkas out they own buildings :hubie: Ill be damned if a team that couldn't stop Aegis Williams is gonna clamp Pettway and Kerryon :martin:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He aint particularly wrong with his LSU analysis either :francis: I wouldnt be surprised to see us lose to LSU, having these nikkas treat us like some type of rallying cry or some shyt :dame: This Georgia series over the past 3 years showed me Auburn got some issues beating teams that aint in their leagues :manny:

Realistically tho, we should go in there, have Orgeron fired on the spot just like we had they last coach lookin like, and blow them nikkas out they own buildings :hubie: Ill be damned if a team that couldn't stop Aegis Williams is gonna clamp Pettway and Kerryon :martin:
What league have y'all been in the last three years to even make that statement?

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
nikka. Ya'll are losing the next 2 games. I don't know why you looking ahead like that game is even gonna matter.

Mississippi State gon knock ya'll back to reality and then Tennessee gon finish the deal.
im more worried about Miss St than the Vols non qb having asses :mjlol: