Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
LSU's own Marcus Spears saying that LSU ain't championship level no more, middle of the pack :wow:
FRAUDS

Fake ass tigers, SEC should trade them nikkas for Clemson straight up

You lose by 30 to an unranked Miss St, you shouldn't even allowed to play football for the remainder of the season

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shocked that you was able to sit thru that :wow: thought about it but I knew I wouldve ended up being pissed the whole time
The thing about the receiving routes is you only really notice if they new or not if you either watching the receivers the entire game or if the passes actually get competed. Like I think we ran some new looks, but they could be shyt we tried vs Clemson but just didnt have the time
Yeah Stidham had all day to throw Saturday. I almost thought I was at A-Day

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah Stidham had all day to throw Saturday. I almost thought I was at A-Day
For as awful as that game ended up being, at least we showed we could move the ball agaisnt inferior opponents. Just gotta keep hold of it. We also aren't going fukking anywhere until Gus starts using different running backs. Both Pettway and Kerryon will probably suit up this Saturday but neither is 100% and won't be until they get a break. Barnett looks talented as hell and Malik and Kam Martin have proved theyre solid against lesser competition already. They need touches

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For as awful as that game ended up being, at least we showed we could move the ball agaisnt inferior opponents. Just gotta keep hold of it. We also aren't going fukking anywhere until Gus starts using different running backs. Both Pettway and Kerryon will probably suit up this Saturday but neither is 100% and won't be until they get a break. Barnett looks talented as hell and Malik and Kam Martin have proved theyre solid against lesser competition already. They need touches
Yep makes no sense Kam Martin hasn't got a touch in 2 games, when he's the one who saved us from being embarrassed against Georgia Southern :snoop:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
LSU's own Marcus Spears saying that LSU ain't championship level no more, middle of the pack :wow:
We aren't we never was with all the young players we playing
[
FRAUDS

Fake ass tigers, SEC should trade them nikkas for Clemson straight up

You lose by 30 to an unranked Miss St, you shouldn't even allowed to play football for the remainder of the season

Y'all were lucky to beat Mercer at home :hhh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@No Sleep

kevin-hart-tare.gif

I know this saturday score ain't correct right?
kevin-hart-tare.gif

I know your Heisman frontrunner Jake Bentley ain't only put up 13 pts right?
kevin-hart-tare.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's over

"The nine UF players implicated in a credit card scheme against the University of Florida will soon be charged with felony grand theft.

TheReadOptional.com is reporting the nine Gators players could be arrested by the end of the week."
:francis:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
@No Sleep

kevin-hart-tare.gif

I know this saturday score ain't correct right?
kevin-hart-tare.gif

I know your Heisman frontrunner Jake Bentley ain't only put up 13 pts right?
kevin-hart-tare.gif

Kentucky is legit they are going to upset Florida this week too. They got some really nice talent on offense and defense won't have to do much to stop Florida's offense