Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That team had a lot of NFL talent, even he couldn't fukk that up. But DC's have caught on to Gus and he's never adjusted. His pass play designs are :trash:

Seems like some are saying that Chip Lindsey has installed some new passing concepts and they started to show up in the last game. We'll see how all of this turns out against Mississippi State. That will tell exactly how the season will go.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems like some are saying that Chip Lindsey has installed some new passing concepts and they started to show up in the last game. We'll see how all of this turns out against Mississippi State. That will tell exactly how the season will go.
I was at the game and I didn't see anything new besides Pettway being in wildcat :yeshrug:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I was at the game and I didn't see anything new besides Pettway being in wildcat :yeshrug:

I haven't watched it yet, but I'm about to take a look. I think execution was probably the main issue with Mercer. Stidham complete 30+ passes, so it seems like he's getting more comfortable, but he has to play faster because the defenses he's about to go against won't give him time. It depends on what he can do with his legs, because plays break down and you have to be able to get out of the way and get a few yards at least.

Malzahn made a mistake going after pass first QBs with his style of offense. He should have went after Lamar Jackson, because supposedly he wanted to be recruited by AU. Hopefully, Chip Lindsey can get something out of this situation.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't watched it yet, but I'm about to take a look. I think execution was probably the main issue with Mercer. Stidham complete 30+ passes, so it seems like he's getting more comfortable, but he has to play faster because the defenses he's about to go against won't give him time. It depends on what he can do with his legs, because plays break down and you have to be able to get out of the way and get a few yards at least.

Malzahn made a mistake going after pass first QBs with his style of offense. He should have went after Lamar Jackson, because supposedly he wanted to be recruited by AU. Hopefully, Chip Lindsey can get something out of this situation.
:dwillhuh:...... :mjcry:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
How are you feeling about Kirby?
I like Kirby

I didn't think I would because I really liked Richt and was against him being let go even tho we became stagnant

Kirby came in and has got shyt done, got some money finally put in the program and been killing the recruiting trail so far

The team seems to respond well to him and he's a big part why the defense been so on point so far

I'm happy with him

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I like Kirby

I didn't think I would because I really liked Richt and was against him being let go even tho we became stagnant

Kirby came in and has got shyt done, got some money finally put in the program and been killing the recruiting trail so far

The team seems to respond well to him and he's a big part why the defense been so on point so far

I'm happy with him

You think he's grown as a coach so far? Playcalling gameplan wise?

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
You think he's grown as a coach so far? Playcalling gameplan wise?
Hes alot better than last season but I didn't expect much from him last season

As far as how much we gonna see these next few weeks

Nothing would make me happier than him going to Knoxville and putting Butch firmly in the hotseast

Next week will be tough but we have the benefit of playing at home and it's a night game

Word is its gonna be an unofficial blackout so we gonna be lit that night

Fromm will be starting again so its gonna be good for him to be in another big game feel atmosphere

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Shocked that you was able to sit thru that :wow: thought about it but I knew I wouldve ended up being pissed the whole time
The thing about the receiving routes is you only really notice if they new or not if you either watching the receivers the entire game or if the passes actually get competed. Like I think we ran some new looks, but they could be shyt we tried vs Clemson but just didnt have the time