O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Discover and uncover the post where I said we were making the playoffs....

Don't be surprised if we go in and beat your team in Baton Rouge and walk out smoking cigars though...:youngsabo:

The only person that said Auburn was making the playoffs was Swag

Y'all were lucky to play two Mercer tier squads to open the season or you would've been on that summerjam screen :upsetfavre:

Y'all been hyping y'all team all summer :gucci: now all the sudden y'all say y'all wasn't? It was plain to see y'all was expecting to be a lot better than what y'all been so far. I and even the most homer LSU fans said we were goin to have growing pains this year.

@Rigby. Yu wanna talk about who we played, only team y'all can beat is teams like Alabama A&M, Georgia Southern, and barely beat Mercer idk where y'all have room to talk. I wouldn't be surprised if Missou beats yu guys next week.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y'all been hyping y'all team all summer :gucci: now all the sudden y'all say y'all wasn't? It was plain to see y'all was expecting to be a lot better than what y'all been so far. I and even the most homer LSU fans said we were goin to have growing pains this year.

@Rigby. Yu wanna talk about who we played, only team y'all can beat is teams like Alabama A&M, Georgia Southern, and barely beat Mercer idk where y'all have room to talk. I wouldn't be surprised if Missou beats yu guys next week.
But what happens when we beat y'all again :mjgrin: We only lose to elite teams, like I said last time we had this discussion :usure: Teams that drop 12 spots in one week aint considered elite in Harlem :dame:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Also imma tell yall rn

We got a former #1 overall recruit apparently asking out from the program. I aint gonna say who but youll see soon :mjpls:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
You already know. Suspended for the first series of their next game :bersrs:He was suspended for the first two games this year for undisclosed reasons. Stidham beat him out and he just said fukk it :sdfgsr:
imagejpg-867045b829062686.jpg
That damn Gus offense has really aged him up
:urbanlost: The culture this scumbag laid down continues to this day

The issue at Florida is cultural and it started with that snake.:madbaugh:
That Jim smiley :laff:
Also imma tell yall rn

We got a former #1 overall recruit apparently asking out from the program. I aint gonna say who but youll see soon :mjpls:
1w41iw.gif

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

What happened to Canada being the savior and the defense being just as good:francis:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I never hyped Auburn during the summer. You're confusing yourself with the media who wrote articles about the team saying they'd be good

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
All y'all #1 recruits looked real good against Clemson as I remember :mjlol:
Maybe grey shirt some more of em for someone that can read a pick play? :mjgrin:
Yea they looked great save a few drives

We don't practice for illegal plays not our fault the refs didnt throw the flag

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If Tua does transfer we got his 4 star brother coming in 2019. Looks exactly like the right handed version of Tua. Already has a cannon and the wheels just need him to grow 2 inches