Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
:rip: @Tide Run This

MIm3IBC.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple of things from this weekend:

1. Where is that NFL defensive line for Ohio State? Like I said in the off-season those dudes are mad overrated. You can't be the best d-line if you got 2 cacs starting at DE. PERIOD.

2. Oklahoma making the playoffs and Baker Mayfield winning the Heisman AS I PREDICTED.

3. Auburn vs Tennessee in the SEC Championship Game. Book It.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't give a fukk, why not

This already a lost season I'll take the embarrassment

:dahell: Man ya'll nikkas p*ssy out so quickly. Ya'll will be fine. Clemson was always gonna be the toughest game to win this year. At LSU is also looking like an L. But ya'll will beat Alabama at home and that will give ya'll a ticket to the SEC Championship Game. Where you will proceed to lose to us.

Auburn will win the SEC West. Don't Give Up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We missed a FG, Fumble on AU side of the field, and ran out of time in in the end. We loss by 5 Yu do the math.

Also LSU always beats Auburn at home. While Auburn always beats LSU at home. This is the one SEC matchup that so heavily leans toward the home team regardless of record.

LSU is beating Auburn this year but it will be Auburn that ultimately wins the West.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't spin today.

You got murdered by Baker fukking Mayfield.

You let a new coach come to the shoe and shut off your water.

You are SPRIALING.

A certain someone predicted this demise before the season. :mjgrin:

I told ya'll Ohio State was frauds. Can't pass. And can't defend the pass. Not a good combo.

They're losing 2 more games this year. Michigan and Michigan State.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
will mayfield do anything at the next level?

Nope. He's another college star who lacks the physical tools to do anything in the pros. Arm strength is very poor.

Remember that pass early in the Ohio State where the receiver was open down the field and Mayfield underthrew it causing a pass interference. In the NFL that has to be a money throw for a TD.

His lack of arm strength will keep him from being anything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does Oklahoma make the playoffs? The Big 12 looks strong

Big 12 is weak and will ultimately get exposed in the bowl season. But yes Oklahoma will make the playoffs. I predicted them to make the playoffs because the Big 12 is so weak and because I knew they would beat OSU in the horse shoe. That win will propel them to the playoffs.

Right now my locks for the playoffs are: Oklahoma, Michigan, and Tennessee.

Not sure about the 4th team. It'll be either Alabama as a second SEC team or the ACC Champ if its Clemson. Don't see the Pac-12 making the playoffs. They'll have a 2-loss champ.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mike Leach thing with his starting qb was strange last nite

But damn I find out WSU came back vs Boise
I turned game off after Boise got up by 2 tds in 3rd